It All Ends

DboyzFanAlec

Reaction score
I really took this loss to heart.

Not only the fact that, for the first time in far too long, we had a legitimate shot at doing something special, but the fact that I really like this team.

Tony Romo is a great kid. Jason Witten seems like one of the coolest guys you could hang out with. Terrell Owens always provides a laugh, and believe it or not, his heart is in the right place. Did you see this guy's emotion in his post-game interview?

I wish I had an explanation as to what happened later on in the year. Romo and Phillips will unrighteously be titled playoff chokers. You look at the stats, the score simply does not add up. We were the way better team. Truly unfortunate.

The off-season is long. Football as a sport is like that. This one will be longer than usual. I feel we really left something on the table, and as a fan I am very disappointed and saddened, and even more so for this team, who are a great group of guys. Some of which I have met personally.

Once a Cowboy, always a Cowboy. Next season I look for bigger and better things. Thanks for a great season Boys, and fellow fans.

http://www.deezer.com/track/5927 (I find this song helps)

Reaction score
This is nothing young man. 1971 was painful, when the Cowboys (who were labeled as bridesmaids), lost 16-13 on a last second field goal in SB V to the Colts. The Cowboys just couldn't win the big one. They lost to the packers in 66 & 67, and kept coming up short....

But guess what: Dallas came back from SB V and won SB VI 24-3 over the Fins.

This is nothing. It just seems so much more frustrating because of all the mediots and internet trolls.

DboyzFanAlec

Reaction score
Dangerous Dave;1901375 said:
This is nothing young man. 1971 was painful, when the Cowboys (who were labeled as bridesmaids), lost 16-13 on a last second field goal in SB V to the Colts. The Cowboys just couldn't win the big one. They lost to the packers in 66 & 67, and kept coming up short....

This is nothing. It just seems so much more frustrating because of all the mediots and internet trolls.

I was truly treated in my earliest years as a Boys fan (born in 85, so I became a earnest Cowboys fan through the 90's), so I suppose it makes these times seem so bad.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
It's for the best. Crayton at Media Day would have been intolerable.

davey999

Reaction score
I feel ya, dude. This really sucks.

The part that really is painful is putting so much time into this season to have it end this way to a division rival.

I am confident though that Jerry feels this as well and will do what is necessary to make this right.

We have to hope.:star:

newera

Reaction score
Dangerous Dave;1901375 said:

The media and trolls do magnify the loss greatly....the first thing i thought after the 4th down int wasnt damn its all over....its was now ive got to hear a bunch of BS from ESPN and ESPN radio about how we choked....(i wont be watching or listening for a while). it would be much easier to take if i wasnt reminded of it every day

DboyzFanAlec

Reaction score
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d805f77ba

man, people are laughin at T.O for sobbing, but that actually makes me see a whole new light on him. He cares that much about Tony, that much about the team.

we are the 4th youngest team in the league. we didn't have the experience, so maybe this was a necessary evil. also, for a team with such little experience, we could not have been expected to just hit the switch and re-gain our form.

i have hope for next year.