It almost feels scripted

vig454

Reaction score
I'm getting ready for the usual December heart break . It reminds me of last year and the year before that and the year before that .:oops::(o_O

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
You are stupid what December collapse we have only played two games so far this month we are one and one. We have two more games left in this month of December so what collapse are you talking about?
Losing to good teams in December .

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
As a Cowboys fan, I know to expect the collapse. All we can do is enjoy the highs as we get them. There's really never a hope of a championship. We all knew this was coming.
::smiling face with a single tear running down cheek::

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Year after year after year it’s December type collapses against better teams . You can set a clock by it . Different coaches , different QBs different defenses , it doesn’t matter . Always the exact same result . It’s become part of the team culture at this point . Bills are not even that good no matter how many times Greg Olsen tries to convince us . It’s a crappy 7-7 team with an erratic QB. A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
We're losing with the big boys.

Our oline fails to kick it up a notch, and the interior dline gets exposed when the opposing oline does kick it up a notch. For that matter, our interior dline has been getting exposed in the regular season for years.

Our D is made to pass rush from a lead, not defend the run when we're behind.

This year, both Zack and Tyron just got injured. Don't see the oline kicking it up a notch this year either. Maybe Steele pick it up. Don't see how Tyler could play much better, and Biadasz is what he is; I don't think he has an extra physical notch to ratchet himself up to.

At least Pollard is finally looking like Pollard again.

snadler

Reaction score
When OP says scripted he really means predictable. We see this year after year, late season folds, head on the road in the playoffs or at home and lose. It’s been many many years since just making the conference championship game and losses to the bills makes it feel like this is just another year like the 20 plus before it

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Almost seems like there is more disappointment for this team since the Wade days than say... the three 5-11 seasons under Campo. Guess it pulls the fan heartstring more getting close but no cigar, than knowing you have no shot and already looking at the draft to save next season.

817Gill

Reaction score
The cowboys December record under Mike is very good, Dak is 20-7 in December. We’ve only had one great game and one bad game in December. Not sure how we can draw a “December collapse” conclusion from being 1-1 lol.

If we lose the next two ok, but this could be a ridiculously early thread if we win the next two. Which would be 4-1 for our Seattle to Detroit 5 game gauntlet.

bigdsgirl

Reaction score
It starts higher up than that.
Yeah it almost seems scripted lol but the cowboys have choked in big games ever since the romo days and dak has a way better team than romo did for years we've had the win and ur in games and always choked I'm used to being disappointed I don't even get mad anymore

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
A lot of people gave me **** about this post. How we looking now in December? Same old **** practically every year against decent teams for a quarter century.

Now the clown show franchise will win out and get blown out in playoffs. Book it.
it’s a laughing stock team year after year.

ICP

Reaction score
If true, it's been scripted for years now. The past three seasons seem interchangable

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
When OP says scripted he really means predictable. We see this year after year, late season folds, head on the road in the playoffs or at home and lose. It’s been many many years since just making the conference championship game and losses to the bills makes it feel like this is just another year like the 20 plus before it
Thanks yes , predictable