It almost feels scripted

Rayman70

Reaction score
scripted? Kinda...but its more steered than anything. The announcers I feel ,are given a narrative..ie wwe ring announcers. Then the refs kinda take care of the rest when opportunity arises. The teams can overcome these things if they blowout the other team. Its the only way. Take the refs out of it, take the narrative away from the broadcast and make your own new narrative. Then as far as Dallas, we are arrogant. Which is why we fall into the trap like clockwork, every year. Maybe we wake up at some point. When we win, we must choke out the opponent.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Welp, here' your slam dunk proof, lol.:

its what they want. The league gets what they want. BTW...the video is dumb. Just sayin. I think one of us can find a better vid to support what we are saying. I just cant go down that rabbit hole that the guy in the vid is wanting. Its a bridge too far.

Blackrain

Reaction score
You know what feels scripted to me? How many times this year has the offense just got into the opposing team’s territory and bust a 15-20 yard run only to get called for holding that knocks us out of field goal range? So many times it seems scripted by the refs. Can someone tell me how many holding calls have been called against the opposing team during a game with the Cowboys?
I don't know brother but I watch Micah in a chokehold half the game and it just makes me sick

Blackrain

Reaction score
Just wait till next week the Cowboys will beat Miami the eagles will also win.
Both teams had clinched playoff births this week and did not need to win the teams they played did need to win for the rest of their season to be relevant.

Buffalo and Miami play the last game of the season that needs to be a big game for the league so the Cowboys will beat Miami this week to make things closer just like they had to lose to Buffalo last week to help the same project as it didn't affect their playoff hopes whatsoever.

Same with the eagles they could afford the loss to keep Seattle's hopes alive and their games relevant.
All these owners share in the revenue from the small markets to the big markets and you can guarantee there is a bean counter somewhere that tells the league who has to win and when at the end of the season here to get maximum value out of their product.
Remember it's a very short season compared to the other sports and every week is important to gain maximum revenue

glimmerman

Reaction score
Bigger the game....the softer Quinn gets....plays not to lose instead of bringing the heat. It's a problem.....that no one wants to admit.
Any time he blitzed allen threw it away or threw a bad pass. I was expecting allen to throw at least 2 ints. But we rarely pressured him. We let them do what they wanted.. Once again the team played bad.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Check out the planned Super Bowl colors and guess what teams they may be ;)

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Year after year after year it’s December type collapses against better teams . You can set a clock by it . Different coaches , different QBs different defenses , it doesn’t matter . Always the exact same result . It’s become part of the team culture at this point . Bills are not even that good no matter how many times Greg Olsen tries to convince us . It’s a crappy 7-7 team with an erratic QB. A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
Bills are not that good, but good enough to punch the Cowboys right in the gut and totally expose this teams obvious weakness stopping the run now.
What an entirely open script on how to match up well vs the Boys now.

Rayman70

Reaction score
The Ravens vs the Niners is almost a certainty. But you never know. All it takes is 1 unexpected turn.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is the kind of game the Cowboys always lose.

They made the playoffs before kickoff and almost acted like this was week two of the preseason.

Name me one player that had a good game. Oh wait Brandon Aubrey made both his kicks.
I thought Pollard played like it meant something.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Year after year after year it’s December type collapses against better teams . You can set a clock by it . Different coaches , different QBs different defenses , it doesn’t matter . Always the exact same result . It’s become part of the team culture at this point . Bills are not even that good no matter how many times Greg Olsen tries to convince us . It’s a crappy 7-7 team with an erratic QB. A least the ridiculous nonsense MVP talk is over .
The Cowboys’ country club culture where every player develops main character syndrome does not produce a playoff football mentality. Whenever they play a decent team with a decent coach who has shifted into a playoff mentality late in the season, they get punked because they cannot match the intensity. They are easily out coached, out played, and out physicaled. Because it has spanned different coaches, and numerous complete turnover of the players, it can only be concluded that the culture is to blame and seems to be unable to be changed. It is Jerry’s lack of accountability with coaches and players that is the root cause and will remain as long as he does.