It can no longer be denied Zeke seems slow and not focused

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s just too many touches and carries in a short career, or if he’s gained weight, or if he just does not have the same heart but it’s undeniable he’s a shadow of what he use to be .
There were plays tonight where he did not even hit the right hole . He’s Becoming a 90 million dead weight,

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Not sure if it’s just too many touches and carries in a short career, or if he’s gained weight, or if he just does not have the same heart but it’s undeniable he’s a shadow of what he use to be .
There were plays tonight where he did not even hit the right hole . He’s Becoming a 90 million dead weight,

But Zeke is the engine of this offense and ANY QB would look good in this offense. Remember, "MVP Dalton" has never played with a back a good as Zeke!

Sydla

Reaction score
The play that got me was an off tackle run where Martin and Steele had created a hole and Zeke had a 20 yard run just waiting for him and he got tripped up by a diving LB. Those are the plays he ripped off for big gains as a rookie.

He's clearly not the same TB. This was predictable but alas, the Cowboys just seem to not understand how to make good financial decisions.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I agree that he’s not worth the money but I’m sure noticing much different defenses when zeke is out there. They’re stacking the box on him unlike pollard.

Sydla

Reaction score
I agree that he’s not worth the money but I’m sure noticing much different defenses when zeke is out there. They’re stacking the box on him unlike pollard.

That wasn't true tonight. I went back and looked at that 3rd Q drive with the trick play we talked about. They pretty much stacked the line on every play in that drive.

Elliott simply doesn't have the burst anymore. Pollard made some nice plays because he just exploded through a small hole. Elliott was often slow but then dragged guys a few yards. Also, as Collinsworth noted, he seemed to miss a hole a couple of times too.

We really are sucking on a bad contract here. Shame.

droopdog7

Reaction score
That wasn't true tonight. I went back and looked at that 3rd Q drive with the trick play we talked about. They pretty much stacked the line on every play in that drive.

Elliott simply doesn't have the burst anymore. Pollard made some nice plays because he just exploded through a small hole. Elliott was often slow but then dragged guys a few yards. Also, as Collinsworth noted, he seemed to miss a hole a couple of times too.

We really are sucking on a bad contract here. Shame.
I didn’t go back to look so you may be right. But it felt like that to me.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
At least Jaylon and D-Law have had relatively good games (Jaylon against NYG, D-Law vs Philly).

Zeke hasn’t had ANY good games this year. He’s made maybe 1-2 okayish-good moves/runs, but he’s a bum now. He’s officially my least favorite contract and I can’t wait til we give him the boot.

aria

Reaction score
I want to say so much but lippers and zippers...until I sober up and break down how much of a loser this chode is.

I just hope all his supporters feel good about themselves. Instead of Byron we have zeke and jaylon. zeke sat out like a baby with two years left on his contract and made jerry look like his female dog, along with most of you. zeke doesn’t care about this team and never has. The ewok is getting low key faded and laughing at all of the fools who supported him.

Hope you few zeke supporters feel good about that contract. I just saw a scrub outrun him behind a worse O line.

aria

Reaction score
Man I didn’t even think about that .
Case cracked! zeke had the covid! Covid affected him so much he could get “low key faded” playong video games during quarantine but he now he can’t do his job?!

**** ewok, your trash.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Case cracked! zeke had the covid! Covid affected him so much he could get “low key faded” playong video games during quarantine but he now he can’t do his job?!

**** ewok, your trash.
Just what are you doing here?

This is a Zeke sucks thread for the love of Pete!! ;)

TheCritic

Reaction score
I remember watching Zeke in 2016 and thinking he was going to flame out in 3-4 years. He flamed out even faster than Marian Barber. I still can't believe Jerry gave him that contract. Worst decision ever.