It doesn't matter who they get

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
what scam and jail time?
well, he had a contractor business. got a couple of big jobs, then went cheap and bought the Chinese drywalls that were bad, plus few other shoddy cutting the corner stuff. he got sued, and then he tried to fraud some of the sub contractors he had hired and ended up in court, and jail.....he is also an alcoholic..... and was forced to go to rehab...but has had relapse apparently...

in Tennessee is all I can tell you at this time until I am sure I can post the link to the court public records

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
You're apparently a fool.
like I said, the truth hurts old man....you are a liar and pathetic loser twice divorced, kids won't talk to you, alcoholic and a former fraudster....tell me if I missed anything....you know who I am from our time in Tennessee?.......I know you all too well. you can't deny that....when you screw people (and get jail time), your past will follow you....ask for redemption for once in your life

TwentyOne

Reaction score
Jerry still doesn't get it.
You can have the best player at every position, but without adequate coaching it won't matter.
Jerry is trying to buy a Super Bowl victory, but greatness cannot be bought.
It cannot be decided. You can't "Be great today".
Greatness can only be earned with discipline, desire, and determination; but you also need the fourth "D".
Direction.
"Without a vision, men perish."
Without the right leadership, there is only confusion.

Snorr snorr.

Wake me.up when you have something to say that actually has some value.

leeblair

Reaction score
like I said, the truth hurts old man....you are a liar and pathetic loser twice divorced, kids won't talk to you, alcoholic and a former fraudster....tell me if I missed anything....you know who I am from our time in Tennessee?.......I know you all too well. you can't deny that....when you screw people (and get jail time), your past will follow you....ask for redemption for once in your life
If you know me so well, come and see me. Please.

leeblair

Reaction score
I have seen you...remember....

don't try to be coy.....but then again, once a fraudster, always a fraudster..

isn't that how it goes..
Don't hide behind a fake name.
If you are going to lie and talk smack, and you say you know me, come and say it to my face.
We can discuss your problem and solve it.
You are apparently a Coward.
I can help you with that.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
First of all, they've had opportunity to make plays and don't, they've constantly dropped ints over in multiple seasons, haven't recovered fumbles. This same scheme produced in two Super Bowls WITH PLAYMAKERS. Those ints Larry Brown got were gifts from the qb. Gtoh
GTFOH with comparing our defense to the Seahawks. Those DB's could trust their front seven. Our DB's will never be able to trust the front seven with this, play the run on the way to the QB, scheme.

Kris Richard said it himself. "It all starts up front." Why did he say that? Because he knows that if the guys on the backend can't count on the guys on the frontend then the guys on the backend are going to struggle. No matter how talented they are. So it doesn't matter who we put on the backend. If we aren't big and physical or playing multiple fronts with our front seven the backend will continue to suffer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2 int's by Larry Brown. Our coaches knew the Steelers had a tendency to throw quick outs on the right when being blitzed from the right. So they called a blitz from the right and had #24 just standing there taking away the quick out. Coaching can make plays on the field. Duh!

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry still doesn't get it.
You can have the best player at every position, but without adequate coaching it won't matter.
Jerry is trying to buy a Super Bowl victory, but greatness cannot be bought.
It cannot be decided. You can't "Be great today".
Greatness can only be earned with discipline, desire, and determination; but you also need the fourth "D".
Direction.
"Without a vision, men perish."
Without the right leadership, there is only confusion.
The coaching was good enough to win the division 2 of the last three seasons and we are in first place again. Maybe it is just you that doesn't get it, It takes far more than just coaching to get to a Super Bowl, which we clearly already have. Look elsewhere because coaching isn't the problem. I think you just like to complain because the team is in first place so what's not good enough?

Dre11

Reaction score
GTFOH with comparing our defense to the Seahawks. Those DB's could trust their front seven. Our DB's will never be able to trust the front seven with this, play the run on the way to the QB, scheme.

Kris Richard said it himself. "It all starts up front." Why did he say that? Because he knows that if the guys on the backend can't count on the guys on the frontend then the guys on the backend are going to struggle. No matter how talented they are. So it doesn't matter who we put on the backend. If we aren't big and physical or playing multiple fronts with our front seven the backend will continue to suffer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
2 int's by Larry Brown. Our coaches knew the Steelers had a tendency to throw quick outs on the right when being blitzed from the right. So they called a blitz from the right and had #24 just standing there taking away the quick out. Coaching can make plays on the field. Duh!

Are you freaking serious, we have not one player in our secondary that was at any level of the Seahawks secondary. There is no ET, Cam Chancellor, no Sherman. We have arguably just as much talent up front as the Seahawks and even when we get the pressure on the qb our backend gives up completions over and over and over again.

Neil O'Donnell was terrible in that Super bowl. Stop making more than what it was he straight up **** the bed...lol. You're crazy. Anybody will tell you that.

Dre11

Reaction score
If a team doesn't make a mistake or we don't get a sack, the scheme is not designed to stop anyone until they get in the redzone. So when are these so called playmakers suppose to make plays in this scheme?

I remember Larry Brown getting two interceptions in that Superbowl against the Steelers. He wasn't a playmaker. Those interceptions came from the coaches watching film and learning tendencies. Do these defensive coaches even try to do that?

As Garrettt alway says, " We don't focus on other teams. We just focus on ourselves."

Also are you this dense, Do you actually think they don't scout the opponents...lol you haven't mastered Garrett speak...lol

Dre11

Reaction score
The Cowboys secondary would look awesome if the defensive line controlled the line of scrimmage.

Lol they controlled the line in most games last season and the secondary still couldn't get turnovers...lol

Dallasfann

Reaction score
well, he had a contractor business. got a couple of big jobs, then went cheap and bought the Chinese drywalls that were bad, plus few other shoddy cutting the corner stuff. he got sued, and then he tried to fraud some of the sub contractors he had hired and ended up in court, and jail.....he is also an alcoholic..... and was forced to go to rehab...but has had relapse apparently...

in Tennessee is all I can tell you at this time until I am sure I can post the link to the court public records

75371566_3323273187713142_1848808555629510656_n.jpg

43030793_2381026868604450_1888742586022100992_o.jpg

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This thread is meant for the adults. It's over your head.
Repeating the same mantra over and over isn't really as adult as you might think. Yes, many believe Garrett is a problem, including myself, but there are only so many ways to say it, and there is a limit to how many times it can be said before it just sounds like a broken record and/or whining. Besides, nothing is going to change mid season anyway.

Dre11

Reaction score
We didn't really dominate in that game opposed to Philly being stupid and fumbling the ball 3 times...

We won because Philly was stupid. Not because we outmatched them. I'd take the victory as a grain of salt.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So they fumbled by themselves.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

So they fumbled by themselves.

Yes. The last Carson fumble was an idiotic move by Carson. The other 2 fumbles once again were slippery, stupid handed mistakes by Carson and Dallas Goedert, not because we balled out. After reviewing the plays, I didn't see any forced fumbles or strip sacks as much as I saw just flat out bad ball handling skills from the Eagles and pure luck going to the Cowboys...