It doesn't matter who they get

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Tell me again they don't gameplan Tendacies

7:15 Mark. But really you need to listen to the entire thing.

Here is what I'm getting from this discussion.

You are saying the coachings OK we need better players. I'm saying we need better coaching and players.

To me, staying vanilla for majority of the game just isn't good coaching. I want to see our defense force the offense to go away from their strengths for a change. So basically I'm looking for a more aggressive style of defense then this BBDB bull crap.

So yes I think the coaches could do a better job putting players in a position to win. It doesn't matter if you have talent or not. You still need to put your players in a position to win.

Sydla

Reaction score
Again, you have to execute to be able to take advantage of those tendacies, are you that football dumb. Hence bad tackling, being out of position. It all comes down to the execution on the field by the players. That determines wins and losses

But if you have tendencies of your own, can't the other team attack you? Isn't that were coaching comes in? Trying to mask your tendencies while attacking the opponent's tendencies?

But then that would go against your long time argument here........... that as long as you execute it shouldn't matter what play you call, what tendency you try to attack, what tendency you may show yourself, etc. It is simply about execution. I am just regurgitating your own talking point.

When people have said a coach can make a bad play call, you have said no. It's all about execution.

When people say a coaching staff could have a bad or flawed game plan, you have said nope. Not possible. All game plans are good. It comes down to the execution.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I guess I know who I am not calling when I need some drywall work done.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Once again, that's your opinion.

73322028_3323472111026583_8588044565871591424_n.jpg

kskboys

Reaction score
Are you freaking serious, we have not one player in our secondary that was at any level of the Seahawks secondary. There is no ET, Cam Chancellor, no Sherman. We have arguably just as much talent up front as the Seahawks and even when we get the pressure on the qb our backend gives up completions over and over and over again.

Neil O'Donnell was terrible in that Super bowl. Stop making more than what it was he straight up **** the bed...lol. You're crazy. Anybody will tell you that.
Stop, dude. While we definitely don't have anyone in our secondary to compare to SEA, their DL was 1,000% better. It is not close.

Clemons, Red Bryant, Tony McDaniel, Mebane, Cliff Avril, Bruce Irvin, Clinton McDonald. Their backups were better than our starters.

Dre11

Reaction score
But if you have tendencies of your own, can't the other team attack you? Isn't that were coaching comes in? Trying to mask your tendencies while attacking the opponent's tendencies?

But then that would go against your long time argument here........... that as long as you execute it shouldn't matter what play you call, what tendency you try to attack, what tendency you may show yourself, etc. It is simply about execution. I am just regurgitating your own talking point.

When people have said a coach can make a bad play call, you have said no. It's all about execution.

When people say a coaching staff could have a bad or flawed game plan, you have said nope. Not possible. All game plans are good. It comes down to the execution.

I'm not going and forth over the same thing I told you over and over. It all comes down to execution. The team that execute the best wins..period

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
He should have been looking long before today.
I had a boss years ago tell me something...Never come to me with a problem, unless you have at least 2 solutions. They pay us to think.

Sydla

Reaction score
I'm not going and forth over the same thing I told you over and over. It all comes down to execution. The team that execute the best wins..period

Thhs because your own comments often betray your point that coaches have no influence, in part, on the outcomes of games.