Article: It is a monster! Massive NASA moon rocket set for historic flight

terra

Reaction score
You may have heard it all before but but obviously you have not been following SpaceX. They are launching their Falcon Heavy rockets for NASA and their own Starlink satellites at 1/10 the cost of what NASA was paying prior. SciFi stuff to see these rockets land on target.

we were talking about NASA so pay attention.
Or are you on Space X's payroll?
You are gullible enough to believe their crap that is on you.

rags747

Reaction score
we were talking about NASA so pay attention.
Or are you on Space X's payroll?
You are gullible enough to believe their crap that is on you.
Guess who has been launching NASA satellites and taking NASA Astronauts to the ISS budd. You feel my posts were outta line complain to the moderator or administrator, otherwise buzz off.

terra

Reaction score
Guess who has been launching NASA satellites and taking NASA Astronauts to the ISS budd. You feel my posts were outta line complain to the moderator or administrator, otherwise buzz off.
oh internet tough guy...

Space X talks a lot but so far they have not done much more than NASA has; probably cheaper but not that much.

Go ahead and shill away - its good for a laugh

triplets_93

Reaction score
[URL='https://apnews.com/article/astronomy-space-launches-science-moon-9e5b63fdedecd1849fc241c3d3590732']NASA tries fueling moon rocket in test, but leak reoccurs

600px-Phil_Swift_Slapping_on_Flex_Tape.jpg
[/URL]

Creeper

Reaction score
Took them 50 years to beat the Saturn 5. Pretty pitiful.

But having had to work with NASA for a while some years ago I am not surprised. Massive bureaucracies are not innovative or imaginative.

Everything the government does is obstructed by bureaucracy. And if you think about it, it has to be.