It Looks like Merriman's out for two weeks...

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thanks pops! I know he has been playing because he is on the damn TV every other night up here. Interviews, highlights, everything but him taking a shower for crying out loud. I'm still glad we have Ware.

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Thanks pops! I know he has been playing because he is on the damn TV every other night up here. Interviews, highlights, everything but him taking a shower for crying out loud. I'm still glad we have Ware.

We drafted the correct player for sure

ghst187

Reaction score
I was definitely wanting BMW and of course the Lions take him which was the last team ahead of us that I thought would...
DJ was my #2 guy and I didn't know much about Ware as Troy St only had their upset of Missou televised that I saw. I was also concerned that his stock shot way up at the combine, which is usually a bad sign.
I liked Merriman okay but I was very concerned that he put on about 30 pounds between their last game and the draft. He looked fat.
I'm not sure how BMW has been playing thus far but man do i like this Ware kid. What a freakish athlete and incredible character guy, same for Spears.