It might be time for Jason Garrett to re-define what "Right Kinda Guy" means

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm done rehashing what I've already gone into great detail as to what I object to concerning this matter. What I've already mentioned it. When the team drafts guys who have already had multiple suspensions in college, they're asking for trouble. They aren't RKGs in that sense at all. Many others are released by their teams for various offenses, only to be welcomed into the fold here. My objections have been hashed and rehashed many times. Read them again. No further explanations are required, imho.

You are on a message board and don't want to give any explanations? I guess...

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
You are on a message board and don't want to give any explanations? I guess...

C'mon man, you obviously haven't read the many explanations I have given already. Let's get real, here. At some point they become superfluous. You are on a message board and evidently have failed to read all the messages that I and others have posted. Jeez, try to keep up, OK?

The RKG mantra was covered, explained and rehashed ad infinitum already. Let's not accuse me of failing to explain myself when I have already gone to great lengths and then some to do so. Check back to my numerous previous posts and those of others and you'll see an overly generous number of posts pertaining to the exact subject that we're referring to. It's all been covered more than adequately.

Last edited:

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
I have news for you all! RKG is nothing more than a marketing ploy. There is no RKG protocol with the Cowboys. If there was why do we have so many that are getting into trouble? Why are they willing to throw their entire careers out the window? There is no RKG.