It might take 14-3

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
We have the right to disagree on religion, but that's not a cowboyszone allowed topic so we'll stop right there.
Do you think complying with forum rules trumps trying to talk you out of offing yourself? We'll disagree again. Who lives or dies is God's job. That's why it's included in the 10 commandments... Thou shalt not kill, that includes yourself.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I do not want them to get a bye.

I want them to have to play all through the playoffs.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Do you think complying with forum rules trumps trying to talk you out of offing yourself? We'll disagree again. Who lives or dies is God's job. That's why it's included in the 10 commandments... Thou shalt not kill, that includes yourself.
Complying with the forum rules means not discussing higher powers and 10 commandments on a football message board. Trust me, I've been benched for a week about 6-7 times this season alone... I believe all of them were by Reality and DallasEast. I don't want to be benched/banned again, sorry.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
:thumbdown: Disagree. You don't have the right to off yourself. A child of God would never agree with that concept.
I'm not going to get benched for another week debating about religion, but I do believe in the first amendment and that each individual person has the right and freedom to choose their religion and belief system with regards to higher powers. That's it and that's all. I hope you have a great day, sir.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dallas, GB, or Tampa will get it.

Tampa has a cakewalk schedule.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm not going to get benched for another week debating about religion, but I do believe in the first amendment and that each individual person has the right and freedom to choose their religion and belief system with regards to higher powers. That's it and that's all. I hope you have a great day, sir.
I'm praying for you.