It really doesnt get any funnier than this....

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
2233boys said:
Lol do you expect anything else from the mindless twits over there...

Damn that boards blows. :skins:

LOL...well at least your opinion is consistent......

As for the 2 face-ness of the extremeskins fans......I smell hypocrisy because some people here though chutch was "all that" and some say the same about henson, which I feel is a future bust.......I'm too lazy to search it but I've been here long enough to read those threads........

Well see in time on that one......If he goes get good I'll be the first to buy his RC AU on ebay....lol.....

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

As for the 2 face-ness of the extremeskins fans......I smell hypocrisy because some people here though chutch was "all that" and some say the same about henson, which I feel is a future bust.......I'm too lazy to search it but I've been here long enough to read those threads........

Well see in time on that one......If he goes get good I'll be the first to buy his RC AU on ebay....lol.....

I am sure you would find that, but I can't believe to the extent you find in Commander land... Come on Bailey was all world to traded then a Bum, now Smoot, there are other examples I can't think of right now, but it is more common place.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't this in the wrong forum?? :rolleyes:

JMO, of course. Like butt****, everybody has one...

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Commander nation last year was all over Fred Smoot's nuts, saying he was an elite, top corner who could cover anyone. Apparently, now that he will no longer be there, he is not even as good as an aging, injury prone Samari Rolle :D

http://extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=93148&perpage=15&display=&pagenumber=1

I was thinking the same exact thing.

They did the same thing with Coles, now they are backtracking quicker than you can imagine.

Although there was a lot of support for Coles from the longtimers on the board.

Its the newbies over there that are all over the place.

Most of the regulars over there are fine, but that board has over 25,000 members now.

Most of the newbies just say anything.

KingBrice can attest to that.

jimmy40

Reaction score

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
KINGBRICE_28 said:

Hutch was all that before he started sucking and couldn't beat quincy. I never liked hutch personally. BTW, when he was in the game, he showed just as much as your guy patrick ramsey (unless the whole offensive scheme is run or throw for 3 yards).

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
Tio said:
Hutch was all that before he started sucking and couldn't beat quincy. I never liked hutch personally. BTW, when he was in the game, he showed just as much as your guy patrick ramsey (unless the whole offensive scheme is run or throw for 3 yards).

I understand what your saying.......At anytime any sorry qb can become a star ( warner ) so trust me I have my eyes open.......

As for hehateme and the newbies......LMAO.....it's so true......It's like that everywhere.......The only guy I ever hyped up and then bashed was deion because he earned $11 of his 8 mill.......

2233boys

Benched
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
Kind of like Drew Bledsoe isn't an aging, washed up QB now that he signed with Dallas. ;)
He isn't
eek.gif

SweCowboy

Reaction score

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
SweCowboy said:
Actually it gets funnier. Imagine how the punk on the left will feel if we sign Smoot:D

dtc8zv.jpg

I thought the same thing... :D

Henry

Reaction score

KINGBRICE_28

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You keep it up mister and I am sending some of our trolls to your board.b You have been warned. ;) How have you been Henry...things going good for you I hope. :cool:

I knew you were behind that.....:D

Henry

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
You keep it up mister and I am sending some of our trolls to your board.

You have been warned. ;)

How have you been Henry...things going good for you I hope. :cool:

:)

Sorry to jump in here. I had actually vowed to allow HH31 to pursue his obsession with trashing our board unfettered from now on, but I've just been getting a chuckle from the number of Cowboy fans that suddenly think Smoot would be a great pickup. Don't get me wrong, I'd hate to lose the guy and I'd REALLY hate to see you all pick him up, but it wasn't six months ago that the mention of his name would start three or more pages of rants about how overrated he was. Lately that particular conversation has (obviously) been sticking in my mind.

Anyway, I'll let you know how things are going with me when I know what's happening with Smoot, Pierce and Coles. :D

Have a good one.

H