It took Michael Jordan 7 years to win an NBA Championship

J12B

Reaction score
Dak is no Michael Jordan.

But he's pretty close.

This year, his 8th season in the NFL, will result in a Superbowl victory.

exciter

Reaction score
Brees didn’t win a SB until his 8th season, Manning 10th, Marino never. Best not to pay too much attention to the peanut gallery here…figure that trophy sitting in New Orleans would look real purty to Chargers fans right now!

eromeopolk

Reaction score

But he's pretty close.

But it did not take 7 years to know that he was the best and a franchise player.

I was a Dak backer until he lost to Mr. Irrelevant. He has to get to the NFC Championship game, not lose it, and get the Cowboys to a Super Bowl for me to be really back on the Dak Attack.

RandyOh

Reaction score
grandpa-abe-exit.gif

Gambit

Reaction score
But it did not take 7 years to know that he was the best and a franchise player.

I was a Dak backer until he lost to Mr. Irrelevant. He has to get to the NFC Championship game, not lose it, and get the Cowboys to a Super Bowl for me to be really back on the Dak Attack.
What did he lose to Mr. irrelevant? Was there some sort of one one competition between them that determined the outcome of the game?

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Brees didn’t win a SB until his 8th season, Manning 10th, Marino never. Best not to pay too much attention to the peanut gallery here…figure that trophy sitting in New Orleans would look real purty to Chargers fans right now!
Brees: NFC Championship game in year 6
Manning: AFC Championship game in year 6
Marino: Super Bowl game in year 2

These are not good comparisons to make for Dak.

Also for the OP- Michael Jordan - Conference Finals in year 5.

InPhiltraitor

Reaction score

But he's pretty close.

Oh cool, MADLIBS. I haven’t done these in forever. I’ll play.

This year, his 8th season in the NFL, will result in a Superbowl victory: for someone other than the Dallas Cowboys.
Under no circumstances would I ever compare MJ and Dak regardless of how innocent the comparison may be. If you want to consider connecting Dak with a Bulls player from the championship seasons, go with someone like Bill Cartwright. A man that hurt the team’s odds of winning when he handled to ball too much.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
What did he lose to Mr. irrelevant? Was there some sort of one one competition between them that determined the outcome of the game?
Yep. Turnovers are one on one for QBs. That determined the game. What got Dak the job over Romo was that he did not put his team in position to lose. Well Dak has been doing just that.