It took Michael Jordan 7 years to win an NBA Championship

Gambit

Reaction score
Yep. Turnovers are one on one for QBs. That determined the game. What got Dak the job over Romo was that he did not put his team in position to lose. Well Dak has been doing just that.
So, you think when a QB turns it over, it is a direct result of something the other QB did?

Or, could it be that Football is a team sport and the entire team lost to the 49ers?

And for the record what got Dak the job is not one but 2 QBs who were ahead of him got injured. Romo was on his last legs with his back, hence why he retired after the season.

As a side note, I wish classical education would return to the classrooms.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
They had to change the rules because the Pistons kept beating him up. 1991 flagrant foul introduced. 1991 Bulls win first championship.

In the 60s they introduced rules to slow down Wilt’s dominance. In the 90s they introduced rules to increase Jordan’s dominance.

The Natural

Reaction score
Jordan was a god amongst his peers before ever winning a championship. “Pretty close” lmao

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
s-500x311.jpg

:muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Dak is no Michael Jordan.

But he's pretty close.

This year, his 8th season in the NFL, will result in a Superbowl victory.
No he's not close!!

Get the hell outta here with that BS!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
What did he lose to Mr. irrelevant? Was there some sort of one one competition between them that determined the outcome of the game?
Fans like that are just football dumb.

So he beat the goat the week prior? Lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
But it did not take 7 years to know that he was the best and a franchise player.

I was a Dak backer until he lost to Mr. Irrelevant. He has to get to the NFC Championship game, not lose it, and get the Cowboys to a Super Bowl for me to be really back on the Dak Attack.
Yep right after he destroyed the goat tom brady.

Only a clown would think qbs play each other.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score

But he's pretty close.

I thought I was going to open this up and next line was “How long will it take Micah?” LOL. The only player on our team even close to the dominance of his peers like His Airness.

Dak?

giphy.gif

JoaquinFenix

Reaction score
No quarterback has ever won a Super Bowl after failing to win one in his first 7 years with the team.

Dak would have to make history for this to happen. This comparison is just silly.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What did he lose to Mr. irrelevant? Was there some sort of one one competition between them that determined the outcome of the game?
And yet you made no reply to the original poster talking about Dak winning a championship.

The old if we win it's dak if we lose it's a team game game?

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score

But he's pretty close.

This is why you guys just don't have any credibility left....trying to prop up a jag QB into something he ain't just ain't gonna stick... not to those who have brains anyway. PRETTY CLOSE....LOL.....:muttley: