It took Michael Jordan 7 years to win an NBA Championship

J_Allen

Reaction score
If you have a quarterback who's prone to making poor decisions and slow on his reads then you don't pass the ball 60 times a game. Sometimes I wonder how Kellen Moore even got that job.

The game plan should be to win in spite of Dak because half the time we don't even know if he's going to show up. He can absolutely light it up or he can get outplayed by the last pick of the draft. Just flip a coin.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol
This is your concern, that I didn't reply to the original poster first?

Move goal posts long, or is this a new endeavor for you.

The original post is silly. We are talking about 2 people who play different sports in different eras.

I promise you Dak is better than Jordan at football and Jordan is better at Basketball than Dak. And it's not even close.

You've never seen me write anywhere Dak beat the goat or any other QB, because I know it's a team game.

The 49ers beat the Cowboys 2 years in a row in playoffs. The Cowboys must do better. Defense, offense, special teams, all of them.
LOL...that went right over your head? Really?

So I will try slow for you.

The OP is about...DAK....winning a championship. It was never about who plays what.

Then when someone comes in saying "dak got beat my Mr Irrelevant"...you felt the need to remind people "it's a team game".

I found it very telling you didn't remind the OP that WINNING...is also a TEAM sport. Not just losing.

Carry on.

plymkr

Reaction score
Dak is no Michael Jordan.

But he's pretty close.

This year, his 8th season in the NFL, will result in a Superbowl victory.
I hope you’re right cuz I really want a Super Bowl. I’m not going to get into the comparison of Jordan to Dak because I don’t believe that was your point of the post. What I do agree with, if this was the point of your post, is Jordan took some time to learn the league AND he needed a better supporting cast to win it all. Jordan without Pippen and Grant doesn’t win. Also Jordan without Phil Jackson doesn’t win. Now Prescott has the best supporting cast and coaches around him. Now’s the time. I hope he balls out and makes the most of this opportunity and brings home the championship.

Gambit

Reaction score
LOL...that went right over your head? Really?

So I will try slow for you.

The OP is about...DAK....winning a championship. It was never about who plays what.

Then when someone comes in saying "dak got beat my Mr Irrelevant"...you felt the need to remind people "it's a team game".

I found it very telling you didn't remind the OP that WINNING...is also a TEAM sport. Not just losing.

Carry on.
You feel better now?

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
You have to hate MJ to bring him up in the same lines of Dak lol.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Yep right after he destroyed the goat tom brady.

Only a clown would think qbs play each other.
Already answered the circus...TURNOVERS by the QB is QB vs QB. Dak had been in the league how long and Mr. Irrelevant how long? Dak had how many turnovers in the Divisional game vs. the 49ers? Mr. Irrelevant had how many turnovers in the divisional game versus the Jonesboys?

That is QB vs. QB.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Already answered the circus...TURNOVERS by the QB is QB vs QB. Dak had been in the league how long and Mr. Irrelevant how long? Dak had how many turnovers in the Divisional game vs. the 49ers? Mr. Irrelevant had how many turnovers in the divisional game versus the Jonesboys?

That is QB vs. QB.
No genius. QB's dont play QB's.

And do you even factor in defense level, surrounding cast? Did you see the two easy picks dropped by the Cowboys?

Dak played the #1 defense in the NFL with Lamb to throw to, Pollard hurt, and only the horrid Zeke to run the football with an average Oline at the time, on the road, with Moore calling the plays.

Purdy played with arguably the best supporting cast in the NFL, best RB in the NFL, receiving weapons on all 3 levels and a great Oline. Top tier coaching.

But duh, its QB vs QB. LOL

Are you aware that Purdy has won the last 11 regular season games in a row? Only game he lost was when he got hurt in the first quarter of the Eagles playoff game.

You want a list of all the great QB's the Niners have beaten with Purdy at QB?

Thats what I thought..........................NEXT!!!!!