It took Tony Dungy longer than we want to wait

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbailey423;1907394 said:
poor tackling gave Amai Toomer a TD...poor tackling gave the Giants field position for their 3rd TD...all I am saying is that this coaching staff did not get things that plagued us all year corrected. This coaching staff has also said it treats the players like men. So the demeanor of the coaching staff is NOT going to change...then perhaps we get some guys in here who can inspire their teamates.

Poor tackling on that play has nothing to do with motivation that is part of execution. I also do not think anything is wrong with the demenor of the coaching staff. There is not 1 style of coaching that is the be all, be it Parcells and his no non-sense ways or Wade and his more laid back appraoch matter of fact Wade got more out of this team than Parcells ever did. We lost and that will eat at the players more than it does the fans, these guys will get back to work and certain changes will take place for the simple fact in FA and salary cap era teams will always face some changes but I think the core of this team will remain intact and the staff can do the job.