It's a jailbreak, me hearties, but good for us

ksadler1

Reaction score
How do you earn the right to be a Cowboy before you play for the Cowboys?

Nobody should be handed a position on this team, nobody. Parcells made EVERYONE earn their roster spot and made it clear that the best performers would play, regardless. He allowed very little meddling from Jerry. Same with Jimmy.

If this team is going to get back to its winning ways, and l'm not talking one-n-done in the playoffs, the players need to respect the head coach and quit being able to cry to Jerry when the coach hurts their feelings. There's way too much entitlement here...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
3x probowler and 2x rushing leader. Yeah that guy sucks.

Personal achievements is all that stuff is.

Be sure you let us know when he does something with the team in mind rather than his own selfish interests.

GenoT

Reaction score
Me hearty!

Aaaah, avast.

I'll say we'll tack into the wind and find fair advantage.

We've got our cannonade's loaded with grape, and we'll give a schooner or three what for.

Let the scalawags drop off the plank.

We'll find new blood at port and then be back at the throat of crown, and skin em alive faster than Jack Ketch!

"Onward you luckless heathens, we'll kill for any reason! Onward for King and Colors and all his Mercenaries! Well Kill the GD Rebels, Burn their homes to rot and pebbels. Onward for King and Colors, up with the Flag! And we'll Rap......"

Not singing the rest.
I spit up my beer.

You owe me a beer.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Jerry should have given them Zeke, the guy who can't run 10 yards without needing a breather for the next 2 or 3 plays.
You mean the guy who keeps tripping over his own ego.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Quinn didnt demand a double team. He benefited from playing with Lawrence.
I don’t know the first three or four games he actually outplayed Lawrence so. And Lawrence wasn’t doubled. You’re not going to get outside pressure without inside pressure. And vice versa. I thought Quinn was solid

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I don’t know the first three or four games he actually outplayed Lawrence so. And Lawrence wasn’t doubled. You’re not going to get outside pressure without inside pressure. And vice versa. I thought Quinn was solid
Lawrence was getting double teamed the entire season. Quinn was solid and playing with DLaw helped him be solid.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeah, Martin, Frederick and Tyron Smith have never been worthwhile. Sean Lee never gave any effort. Gallup has been terrible his first couple of seasons in the NFL. Cooper can’t run a proper pass route, and Dak has never played up to the promise of a late 4th round draft pick. That’s why the team is 0-16 every year - because the long snapper is the only NFL quality player on the team.
good one..:lmao2:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Heath, Collins, Witten, Jones in quick succession.
Not that we shall suffer much, mates, but this maybe shows Big Mac's take: these old, medium talents clog up the system.
He wants new blood!
Hurray!

Does Big Mac seem a change-it-all kind of guy to you, the fans?
I predict a Big Mac attack on the current culture. Big Mac will rattle the veterans with competition.
I have said too much. Me manly eyes cloud in pre-tears.
Jone you mean Byron JOnes he went to Miami not Raiders..

aria

Reaction score
The only significant player we lost was Jones and with him not creating turnovers you would not be wrong to have the opinion that not even he was significant. Looking forward to the rest of FA and the draft.
Lol, yeah, we don’t need a guy who shuts down other teams best receivers if he doesn’t get any picks :rolleyes:

king987

Reaction score
Honestly, none of the departures are upsetting for me. Witten's my favorite player of all time, but it's time to move on.

If I had to pick one that bothered me the most, I'd probably say Collins. Wouldn't have mind seeing what he could with a new coaching staff.