It's a jailbreak, me hearties, but good for us

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, Martin, Frederick and Tyron Smith have never been worthwhile. Sean Lee never gave any effort. Gallup has been terrible his first couple of seasons in the NFL. Cooper can’t run a proper pass route, and Dak has never played up to the promise of a late 4th round draft pick. That’s why the team is 0-16 every year - because the long snapper is the only NFL quality player on the team.
Are you having a breakdown? Get help, mate.
It isn't that bad!!!

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
We don't stand a snowball's chance ,if we ever gotta' take to the field against the RAIDERS,,,SHEESE!!!

o_O

basel90

Reaction score
This team needs to be blown up , it is an 8-8 team , has shown no heart , lost to the jets for god sake . Even Dak should have been traded by now , no more BS .

InTheZone

Reaction score
Jerry should have given them Zeke, the guy who can't run 10 yards without needing a breather for the next 2 or 3 plays.
Lol why do people say Zekes conditioning is terrible? 2nd most touches for a rb cant be that bad.

morat1959

Reaction score
Yeah and he sucked at 13-3.
How many of these first year QBs do well in their first year and after teams get film on them, it’s down hill from there? The word is out on Dak. He is what he is and that’s average at best.

GenoT

Reaction score
To get the grog I keep in my hold you'll need a ship of sturdy rate and a crew of dogs as as salty as mine!
In that case, I’ll load grapeshot into my 8-pounders, order my jolly Jack Tars to offer you no quarter (but will considering offering dimes), while forcing you to stand and deliver.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll shiver your timbers, sir, and do so with extreme prejudice.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We now have coaches

Dead weight and limited players see ya.
Exciting times leads and lassies.

chagus

Reaction score
How many of these first year QBs do well in their first year and after teams get film on them, it’s down hill from there? The word is out on Dak. He is what he is and that’s average at best.

13-3 was Daks first year? Mmm... i dont feel like looking up that stat. Because... nah.

haha! GO COWBOYS!!!

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
In that case, I’ll load grapeshot into my 8-pounders, order my jolly Jack Tars to offer you no quarter (but will considering offering dimes), while forcing you to stand and deliver.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll shiver your timbers, sir, and do so with extreme prejudice.

Arr..I...

Actually, stopping this. Any further and we'll be accused of being Buccaneer fans.

They talk like that all the time, right?