It's Baseball (Movie) Season

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Moneyball
For love of the game
Ya know, I watched For the Love of the Game Last night and couldn't wait for it to end. I've watched that movie every season since it became available on disc and for the first time realized I really don't like it. Too much Costner close up and talking to himself and the writing was really bad. I dunno, maybe I've just watched it one too many times because I like Costner's other baseball movies. May have to send it down to the minors.

BillyBates

Reaction score
Ya know, I watched For the Love of the Game Last night and couldn't wait for it to end. I've watched that movie every season since it became available on disc and for the first time realized I really don't like it. Too much Costner close up and talking to himself and the writing was really bad. I dunno, maybe I've just watched it one too many times because I like Costner's other baseball movies. May have to send it down to the minors.
I'm a dancing with wolfs fan of his bout it for me. to be perfectly honest the wife pick that up in one of those 1$ stores. I never made it to the end. you may have saved me a hour I will never get back.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There's a movie where a guy takes a bat and beats the crap out of a guy. Does that count?

bb721

Reaction score
There's a movie where a guy takes a bat and beats the crap out of a guy. Does that count?
The Untouchables! Coincidentally it also stars Kevin Costner, like a few of the other movies mentioned in this thread.