It's been 72 hours

Bagman

Reaction score
It's been 72 hours since our win over the Giants that cost this team its top 2 DLinemen. I'm pretty sure Parsons will miss a minimum of 2 perhaps 3 games. There's a chance DLaw could be out up to 8 weeks !! The question I have is WHAT HAS OUR GM DONE TO FILL IN THOSE HOLES ? We're not a good defense WITH those guys. Without them? YIKES !!!. Is Jerry just going to sit back and do nothing to help the D ? Next man up, we like our guys stuff isn't going to cut it. We're in big trouble and our GM is interviewing monster truck rally producers. He should be on the phone, trying to not get taken advantage of while adding a little juice to the defense

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
It's been 72 hours since our win over the Giants that cost this team its top 2 DLinemen. I'm pretty sure Parsons will miss a minimum of 2 perhaps 3 games. There's a chance DLaw could be out up to 8 weeks !! The question I have is WHAT HAS OUR GM DONE TO FILL IN THOSE HOLES ? We're not a good defense WITH those guys. Without them? YIKES !!!. Is Jerry just going to sit back and do nothing to help the D ? Next man up, we like our guys stuff isn't going to cut it. We're in big trouble and our GM is interviewing monster truck rally producers. He should be on the phone, trying to not get taken advantage of while adding a little juice to the defense

Nothing else to say as he feels we have everything we need!! We like our guys, we're not interested in making any moves right now lol

erod

Reaction score
You can't fill those holes.

It's not like pass rushers are just walking the streets.

You have what you have.

All teams deal with it. No crying allowed.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
What do you expect him to do? Do you think there are pro bowl DEs sitting in free agency waiting by the phone? Do you think teams are looking to trade off players and tank before they play game #4?

Help isn’t on the way. This is up to Zimmer to figure out a patch for the next couple of weeks. The time to demand jerry go get help for this team was back in the spring.

fivetwos

Reaction score
There are some guys out there, just a matter of how much they are willing to pay Stephen Jones to play for him and the old man.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I don't think Jerry is going to find pass rushers available at this moment.

The group was already thin after final roster cuts. You have who you have at this point.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
What would you do, at this point, to fill in those holes?

shabazz

Reaction score
......and we were so definitely on track to win the division and have home field advantage throughout before these injuries. Damn the bad luck!

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Jerry isn't going to do nothing except be Jerry and as a GM that equals nothing. It's laughable. I mean the defense sucks and looks lost. The offense sucks and looks lost. So, ask yourself? What the hell did they do all late Spring and Summer??? I know in Sunny Farm California it was beach time. In Texas it must of been two hand touch at the inside of the air-conditioned stadium. I can't relay to you how pissed I am as a Dallas Cowboy fan. But as long as the Big Top is there and grand master Jerry. This is as good as it's going to get....Total failure or 1 and out.....

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

Just what we did in FA!!!

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You fill the holes with the players you have. The players we lost will return this season. No point trading away draft picks for players that aren’t that good.

Bagman

Reaction score
What would you do, at this point, to fill in those holes?
I'd be on the phone with Hassan Reddicks agent. Working a 2-3 yr contract with low $ one of the years. There's money available, Jerry just won't spend it.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd be on the phone with Hassan Reddicks agent. Working a 2-3 yr contract with low $ one of the years. There's money available, Jerry just won't spend it.
He'd be a great pick up. Maybe they tried, maybe they didn't....I don't know. Will one guy save the season? I don't think so. They may be hoarding money to go All In, next year...or the year after that...or 2028......

GoCowboysGo

Reaction score
JJ doesn’t even think there’s a problem, just like at the RB position! Nothing will happen.

garyo1954

Reaction score
Can't mess with perfection.
We are going to stand firm on this Big Daddy Booger juggernaut.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
:hammer: And this is why we suck as a franchise....But he will tell you we are broke.....while we have 24 million is salary cap space.

We need @ least one more DE.....I can see a depth chart/rotation like this....

LDE-Golston/Lawson
RDE-Kneeland/????

Sure would be nice to get a speed rushing DE in here....But who? I see Randy Gregory is sitting out there...but so you really want to open that can of worms again?

Shaq Lawson????

Myjai Sanders​

Justin Houston​

Bruce Irvin​

Kemoko Turay​