It's been 72 hours

Sully

Reaction score
It's been 72 hours since our win over the Giants that cost this team its top 2 DLinemen. I'm pretty sure Parsons will miss a minimum of 2 perhaps 3 games. There's a chance DLaw could be out up to 8 weeks !! The question I have is WHAT HAS OUR GM DONE TO FILL IN THOSE HOLES ? We're not a good defense WITH those guys. Without them? YIKES !!!. Is Jerry just going to sit back and do nothing to help the D ? Next man up, we like our guys stuff isn't going to cut it. We're in big trouble and our GM is interviewing monster truck rally producers. He should be on the phone, trying to not get taken advantage of while adding a little juice to the defense
This team is not a playoff team.Things will get worse to swallow and get ready for some tough medicine

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Of the holes can be fixed for those of you who are in denial, but you have to have an owner who wants to fix them. As just stated in another thread, the Iggles fridge of cheese has gone moldy and full of holes, I would expect that as early as tomorrow morning something is done about it

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
The roster doesn't matter, this team was never going to make a playoff run with Dead. Coach. Walking. ....so, they should just save their money, and whether this storm with the current roster.

JJ should focus on finding a solid new HC, and let that coach bring in their own coaching staff.

And they should start looking at future RBs to target in the draft and free agency, along with DTs, LBs and safeties. They should be doing some heavy scouting, and not get desperate trying to save this meaningless season.

Yes, it's tempting since the NFC looks to be down this year (no dominant teams), but it doesn't matter. McCarthy is not winning any playoff games here in Dallas, he's simply not good enough to lift this team to a playoff win.

rambo2

Reaction score
What you do is go out and beat Pittsburgh and then beat Detroit at home and take your bye week.

Chasing6

Reaction score
It's been 72 hours since our win over the Giants that cost this team its top 2 DLinemen. I'm pretty sure Parsons will miss a minimum of 2 perhaps 3 games. There's a chance DLaw could be out up to 8 weeks !! The question I have is WHAT HAS OUR GM DONE TO FILL IN THOSE HOLES ? We're not a good defense WITH those guys. Without them? YIKES !!!. Is Jerry just going to sit back and do nothing to help the D ? Next man up, we like our guys stuff isn't going to cut it. We're in big trouble and our GM is interviewing monster truck rally producers. He should be on the phone, trying to not get taken advantage of while adding a little juice to the defense
If he does something significant it will most likely be on offensive like a WR.

That is the GM Jethro way.