It's Friday!

SlammedZero

Reaction score
That was horrible.........unless it got much better after the first 30 seconds....in which case the first 30 seconds were horrible. How did you even know about this??? I'm guessing you have very young daughters.....with very bad taste in music.

:lmao: Unfortunately, no, I do have a daughter but I cannot blame her for my knowledge of that atrocity. It just happened to be one of those viral videos back in like 2011 that unfortunately found it's way to me. :(

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
That was horrible.........unless it got much better after the first 30 seconds....in which case the first 30 seconds were horrible. How did you even know about this??? I'm guessing you have very young daughters.....with very bad taste in music.

That thing went viral in about 2013 or 14 and became known as the worst song of all time. However, it no longer has that title. Whoah Vicky came along and did some music even worse. If you don't believe me, you can find her on Youtube, but it's REALLY bad. You've been warned.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That thing went viral in about 2013 or 14 and became known as the worst song of all time. However, it no longer has that title. Whoah Vicky came along and did some music even worse. If you don't believe me, you can find her on Youtube, but it's REALLY bad. You've been warned.
Nah, I'm good. Sometimes ignorance truly is bliss.