Its July. No football, no basketball, no hockey and Garrett

Hadenough

Reaction score
I wonder if Garrett plans a trip to drive somewhere and he misses an exit does he take a week to go back and look at tape.

CPanther95

Reaction score
Soccer sucks

That's harsh and completely untrue. Soccer provides a valuable introduction to competitive sports for prepubescent boys and girls all around the world. You can learn a lot of things about teamwork and developing your skills that are valuable when you get older and participate in sports meant for adults.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
That's harsh and completely untrue. Soccer provides a valuable introduction to competitive sports for prepubescent boys and girls all around the world. You can learn a lot of things about teamwork and developing your skills that are valuable when you get older and participate in sports meant for adults.
Ok. IMO soccer sucks. There happy? Boring as **** to watch.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Ok. IMO soccer sucks. There happy? Boring as **** to watch.
Must have something going for it. It’s the most popular sport in the world. And 2nd isn’t even close. Get out and travel some and broaden your horizons to rely on in these kinds of discussions. Close minded is no way to live.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
Must have something going for it. It’s the most popular sport in the world. And 2nd isn’t even close. Get out and travel some and broaden your horizons to rely on in these kinds of discussions. Close minded is no way to live.
I've tried to watch it a few times. I'd rather watch professional bowling or billiards than soccer. I'd rather watch men's tennis than soccer.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
You pretty much have to be from Europe or a third world country to like soccer...

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
its july. no football, no basketball, no hockey...and fans will argue on bunch of different stuff until training camp.

the best way to keep things going

" Garrett is the ???"

LOL
...and no July yet either unless you are in your time machine. It's time to get reacquainted with your family and friends that you neglect the rest of the year because what little free time you get is spent watching football, basketball or hockey. THAT is the "best way to keep things going". Jason Garrett is the HC of the DC. If that angers you then it makes me happy. If you are okay with it then, even better.

Londonboy

Reaction score
Wimbledon starts soon.
Aussie Rules is getting to the meaty part of the season.
England Rugby team are touring SA (and sucking big-time:mad:)
Tour de france is around the corner.
Footie World Cup is on right now.
Try something new, broaden Your horizons.

Quickdraw

Reaction score
For someone who will see the cold and snow fly soon enough, I'm glad it's late June.

We don't have much summer to begin with and wishing it away for football to start is insane. Football for me means winter. Can't wait to retire and move to warmer climate.

Xelda

Reaction score
Wimbledon starts soon.
Aussie Rules is getting to the meaty part of the season.
England Rugby team are touring SA (and sucking big-time:mad:)
Tour de france is around the corner.
Footie World Cup is on right now.
Try something new, broaden Your horizons.
This is our brain:
th

This is our brain watching other "sports" or Linehan calling a pass on third and short: Refs taking back a huge positive gain or giving Aaron Rodgers 30 seconds on the clock when we just made the TD that should have beat them.
th

Londonboy

Reaction score
This is our brain:
th

This is our brain watching other "sports" or Linehan calling a pass on third and short: Refs taking back a huge positive gain or giving Aaron Rodgers 30 seconds on the clock when we just made the TD that should have beat them.
th
Do You mean that Our brains become enriched and improved with the new ingredients?

cowboyec

Reaction score
pro 'rasslin'....gets me thru the duldrums of the off-season.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
NBA summer league started tonight, and the World Cup is almost down to the final 8 teams.

Verdict

Reaction score
its july. no football, no basketball, no hockey...and fans will argue on bunch of different stuff until training camp.

the best way to keep things going

" Garrett is the ???"

LOL

Oh the Dez Fan Bois keep it interesting, getting all excited, jumping to conclusions and defending Dez' honor like theee is no tomorrow.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Welp, the WC is over, Wimbledon's over, there's baseball which is kinda sorta funish (Go Yankees). Oh, and the MLS is on. Other than that, it's all rubbish.