News: ITS: Kellen Moore: Dak Prescott's Biggest Improvement Was "His Command"?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Man some of yall were whining about him not throwing 300 yards a game years ago. When people said he wins yall was like no that's the team despite him. Now he throws 300 yards a game like yall wanted but now yall want to use the team record as why his 4,900 yard season doesn't count. Make up your mind.
And another one. Expletive all these lies show the proof. I’m tired of these lazy accusations show the proof or kick rocks

leeblair

Reaction score
Like I heard Mike Irvin say....the offensive line wasn’t doing him much favors earlier in the season.
I don't want to hear that.
Dak seems to think he should be able to be untouched.
He was the exact same person in college. When he was pressured he struggled.

shabazz

Reaction score
I’d feel better about Dak had they gone with someone like Lincoln Riley as their coach but with McCarthy and all the rumors about them trying to retain the offensive staff I just don’t feel good about this team going forward.

Especially after they hired McCarthy only to let Kellen Moore remain as the playcaller. You don’t hire MM to be a walk around coach. So stupid.

Wait till MM has to witness Dakota in real-time game situations as his coach. The reality will set in that he went from Elite Favre and Rodgers to a polished turd for a Quarterback

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I don't want to hear that.
Dak seems to think he should be able to be untouched.
He was the exact same person in college. When he was pressured he struggled.

What quarterback doesn't struggle when they are pressured? That's why they are pressured lol.