Its Monday and I still Don't Know who is on the 10 Man PS?

Cowboys22

Reaction score
Not really sure what the holdup is. Maybe they are pushing hard at poaching players from other teams and the players are having a hard time deciding what to do.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
They will have to finalize it today. Real practice starts tomorrow. Time to get ready for the gnats on Sunday.

rwalters31

Reaction score
Need a thread on the 10 man practice squad as who is really on it. No more predictions!

I'm into withdraw waiting! I have that wild eyed look and the furniture has finger nail marks! This waiting is killing me! I need helppppppppppp!

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not really sure what the holdup is. Maybe they are pushing hard at poaching players from other teams and the players are having a hard time deciding what to do.

Yes, it can be a negotiation. They can offer more than the minimum to get players to sign.

It seems obvious that they want some players that were on other teams.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Need a thread on the 10 man practice squad as who is really on it. No more predictions!

There's no rule that the practice squad needs to be completed immediately. More than 3/4 of the teams don't yet have a full PS

I think $6600 per week is the minimum wage but there's not real limit. However, all PS money does count against the cap.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
More interested to know who is on all other NFL team's PS, give us a better idea on who we can poach. There is still a few spots on 53 that can be improved.

zekecowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys practice squad so far: Jameill Showers, John Wetzel, Dakorey Johnson, Tim Scott, Kellen Moore, Gus Johnson, Vince Mayle

Macnalty

Reaction score
Vince Mayle was at the bottom of the barrel for me in this years draft.
"Vince Mayle does some things well, and has good short area burst with nice balance after the catch. His route technique is solid overall, particularly the release from the line of scrimmage. However, the negatives outweigh the positives. Mayle is slow, and will drop passes. That is usually a kiss of death combination. His hand technique is unrefined, to put it kindly. The two are often out of sync with each other, and he tries to trap the ball rather than let it fall between his mitts. I’m just not sure what the upside is, even if Mayle ever manages to correct his hard to fix issues" per Cosell
Dooley will have to perform a miracle IMO.

reddyuta

Reaction score
"Vince Mayle does some things well, and has good short area burst with nice balance after the catch. His route technique is solid overall, particularly the release from the line of scrimmage. However, the negatives outweigh the positives. Mayle is slow, and will drop passes. That is usually a kiss of death combination. His hand technique is unrefined, to put it kindly. The two are often out of sync with each other, and he tries to trap the ball rather than let it fall between his mitts. I’m just not sure what the upside is, even if Mayle ever manages to correct his hard to fix issues" per Cosell

yikes.

Macnalty

Reaction score
Who cares. It's the Browns that wasted the 4th round pick. We're just taking a free look to see if he can develop.

You are correct it cost us little and I have great respect for the scouting staff vs the media scouts who spout off, not sure some of our backup QB's would not receive a similar description if push came to shove.

Reactions: BAT

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

He did not look slow on the field in college.