It's not rocket science we're done

Staubacher

Reaction score
I'm usually positive as many here know.

But without Dez and Romo we have no chance. Maybe with an all time defense but we do not have that.

Take away any teams elite QB AND elite WR and they're toast.

If Rodgers got hurt along w Nelson? GB done.

No Matt Ryan and Julio? They're 0-3

And on and on.

We've lost our identity and heart and soul. You just don't replace that with backups and "next man up".

What a crying shame this season became before it really got started.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score

But without Dez and Romo we have no chance. Maybe with an all time defense but we do not have that.

And on and on.

We've lost our identity and heart and soul. You just don't replace that with backups and "next man up".

Back the hell off the ledge ...Happy 50th though.

We got some serious help coming on defense..

mldardy

Reaction score

And on and on.

If you are quitting after 3 games where we are 2-1 then you aren't very positive and I don't care if others on here know.

Staubacher

Reaction score
See you at the draft wimp. As long as this team can win two games while Tony and Dez are out we're right in the thick of it. If we get to six losses before they get back I'll be right there with you. But it's simply too early to give up.

4-6 when Romo gets back won't do it

black label

Reaction score
not done but removal of this would help
brandon-weedle.jpg

mattjames2010

Reaction score
The defensive line getting thin is what's hurting the most right behind losing Romo.

I'm not sure our season is "over", we can win against New Orleans and Bucs, then I'm hoping we can at least pull out a win against Philly. That gives us 5 wins for when Romo gets back.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
We can win with out Dez, different story with out Romo IF the defense keeps playing like the are. Hopefully the defensive help we have coming ups the level of play big time.

Afigueroa22

Reaction score
Sorry, but we don't win that game even with Romo + Dez.
I respectfully disagree. Defense was doing well at first but being out there for god knows how long today really took a toll on them. Weeden could not complete a pass for further than 10 yards. Romo didn't throw many long passes the first two games either but he did when he had to. Just about every third down in the second half that was more then 5 yards to a first the Falcons only rushed 3 guys. That is telling in itself.