It's Now or Never Dollar Bill

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Giants on Prime Time MNF for the Nation to see and next Week Football Night in America - v.s. Carolina.

It's time for a Parcells team to make a move - FOR ONCE , to grab the division by the scruff of the neck - to make US the TEAM TO BEAT.

I'm sick , you're sick, the players are sick of the win one- lose one Cowboys. It's time to run off 4-5 wins in a Row against GOOD -PLAYOFF caliber teams.

As of now - beating Houston, Tennessee , and Washington has shown me ZERO - NOTHING.

Lets see Big Bad Bill have his team ready to play - no penalties, no slop job plays in the Red Zone - Lets see a Complete effort - for once!

The FUTURE IS NOW - this is it. Big Bill aka The Tuna, chose this team this QB this RB this Defense this Kicker - now get it done - and if he doesn't this season , well then he should resign and a new regime should be brought in.

Time to Step up folks and make people recognize.

Frozen700

Reaction score
i was worried bout after just sitting back thinking of our D..n wat TO(especially him) TG and Wittten bring...and sumtimes JJ n Drew when hes hot..im not worried man....

i think our D will have a few nice picks...he'll try to force a few passes thats wat i like...

im only worried about Shockey....and Tiki out of the back on screen plays

Frozen700

Reaction score
and we got the best punter n most accurate kicket in the NFL..im not worried..i just hope they dun make me eat my words...Key to this game...IMO no penalties..especially on O

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
Eli doesnt throw a nice deep ball he just floats them up there, Jump balls pretty much.

The time is now though! Gotta make our move...

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
TwoSteppinJJ;1106030 said:
Eli doesnt throw a nice deep ball he just floats them up there, Jump balls pretty much.

The time is now though! Gotta make our move...

Yep and he's got big Targets to go up and get em'

Frozen700

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1106083 said:
Yep and he's got big Targets to go up and get em'

yea and we got skilled and big targets to go up n make a play

big targets(henry/Watkins) skilled-(Newman,Glenn, n roy)

i doubt amani will do anything VS newman.....he hasnt the last 2 games when Terence was on him

and if Plaxico couldnt do **** to Glenn..imagine Henry on him....lol henry ****ed him the first game last year..forgot didnt u?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This game is going to come down to who wants it the most. That includes the play callers.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1105889 said:
Giants on Prime Time MNF for the Nation to see and next Week Football Night in America - v.s. Carolina.

It's time for a Parcells team to make a move - FOR ONCE , to grab the division by the scruff of the neck - to make US the TEAM TO BEAT.

I'm sick , you're sick, the players are sick of the win one- lose one Cowboys. It's time to run off 4-5 wins in a Row against GOOD -PLAYOFF caliber teams.

As of now - beating Houston, Tennessee , and Washington has shown me ZERO - NOTHING.

Lets see Big Bad Bill have his team ready to play - no penalties, no slop job plays in the Red Zone - Lets see a Complete effort - for once!

The FUTURE IS NOW - this is it. Big Bill aka The Tuna, chose this team this QB this RB this Defense this Kicker - now get it done - and if he doesn't this season , well then he should resign and a new regime should be brought in.

:bow:

parchy

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are not ready for this game, forget about any kind of serious playoff push. As far as I'm concerned, this game is for the season.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Terence Newman700;1105993 said:
and we got the best punter n most accurate kicket in the NFL..im not worried..i just hope they dun make me eat my words...Key to this game...IMO no penalties..especially on O

stop hanging out with dragon king :) or how ever he spells his name :p:

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
if dallas can minimize the damage done by strahan and yumenyora to the passing attack i think the biggest mismatch on the field Mon. Nite - is OUR receivers vs. THEIR secondary.

if any D can contain tiki - it's the cowboys. the run game should be close to a push.

this oughta be an ole fasion NFC East slug-fest, dallas breaking it open in the 4th with the passing game.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score

I agree...its way past time for Parcells the COACH to start paying dividends...up till now we have been the picture of mediocrity....this yr we've had two chances to make "statements" that we are for real, and failed miserably in both...its time to prove otherwise

David

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
You are correct with this post......a very big game for our immediate future!

cml750

Reaction score
I hope he doesn't but I think Bledsoe will cost us the game after the Giants turn the heat up against him.

Angus

Reaction score
cml750;1106573 said:
I hope he doesn't but I think Bledsoe will cost us the game after the Giants turn the heat up against him.

I don't think it will cost the game. Parcells may be forced to play Romo -- with good results.

cml750

Reaction score
Angus;1106782 said:
I don't think it will cost the game. Parcells may be forced to play Romo -- with good results.

It would really surprise me to see Romo unless we have a huge lead like last week. If BP thought Romo could do it he would have already taken over after some of the eggs Bledsoe has laid this year.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
I expect them to come out flat and suck and just have a bad game. But, I'm a pessimist, so you have to take that into consideration.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

OT, but it bugs me when posters use derogatory nicknames for a coach. Granted, Dollar Bill and Big Bad Bill aren't really clever or very insulting, but it's symptomatic of a general lack of respect for experience and ability that I just don't like to see in our fanbase.

I think I'm getting old.

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;1106992 said:
OT, but it bugs me when posters use derogatory nicknames for a coach. Granted, Dollar Bill and Big Bad Bill aren't really clever or very insulting, but it's symptomatic of a general lack of respect for experience and ability that I just don't like to see in our fanbase.

I think I'm getting old.

You're right - I don't respect our coach - and I think he's a product of great Asst Coaches over the years.