It's Now or Never Dollar Bill

CowboyChris

Reaction score
although the Giants have a record of 3-2, i think the Giants are one of 2 or 3 elite teams in the NFC, beating them tonight would definetly make us a serious contender in the NFC. we need this one no doubt.:starspin

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheNatureBoy;1107285 said:
You're right - I don't respect our coach - and I think he's a product of great Asst Coaches over the years.

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
Is there a reason why you have to wear your disrespect on your sleeve?

TheNatureBoy

Benched
Reaction score
Idgit;1107324 said:
You're certainly entitled to your opinion.
Is there a reason why you have to wear your disrespect on your sleeve?

I don't think it's on my sleeve - it's more frustration than anything. I just want us to make our move - throw our hats in the Super Bowl ring so to speak - ya know what I mean? -
Parcells is a bully - who hasn't won in a LONG LONG time.

Now's the time- get it done! - Dollar Bill.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1107425 said:
I don't think it's on my sleeve - it's more frustration than anything. I just want us to make our move - throw our hats in the Super Bowl ring so to speak - ya know what I mean? -

It'll never happen. Ever since you got here you've managed to point out how everyone you talk to can predict our offense and all of our players are sub par. Not to mention our coaching staff and front office. Super Bowl? Ha!!!

[/sarcasm off]

CanadaBoys

Reaction score
Honestly it's not our O that i've been thinking about....

I really feel like our D has it in them to be a DOMINANT one. I want to see that begin right now.... just shutting down teams and making plays.

If we can force turnovers we don't have to get that much out of our O, and our O is def a dangerous one in the redzone. I mean... we have VANDY!!!!

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
TheNatureBoy;1107425 said:

Fair enough. I want to be contenders, too, but I don't have a problem with a head coach being a bully.

I'll just nudge you every now and then when I see that your fly's open and your disprespect has slipped out.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
TheNatureBoy;1105889 said:
Giants on Prime Time MNF for the Nation to see and next Week Football Night in America - v.s. Carolina.

It's time for a Parcells team to make a move - FOR ONCE , to grab the division by the scruff of the neck - to make US the TEAM TO BEAT.

I'm sick , you're sick, the players are sick of the win one- lose one Cowboys. It's time to run off 4-5 wins in a Row against GOOD -PLAYOFF caliber teams.

As of now - beating Houston, Tennessee , and Washington has shown me ZERO - NOTHING.

Lets see Big Bad Bill have his team ready to play - no penalties, no slop job plays in the Red Zone - Lets see a Complete effort - for once!

The FUTURE IS NOW - this is it. Big Bill aka The Tuna, chose this team this QB this RB this Defense this Kicker - now get it done - and if he doesn't this season , well then he should resign and a new regime should be brought in.

Time to Step up folks and make people recognize.

Agree with all of this...it's time to win a divisional game that means something.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Aaron Glenn seems to always make a play agains the Giants. I wouldn't be surprised to see him make a play tonight even if he comes in only on nickel packages.