It's official draft time

KingRah

Reaction score
A play maker on offence; either a TE or WR. I WANT A FREAK AT THOSE POSITIONS.
We don’t know how to draft tight ends. Look at Escobar. He was tall and skinny. He was too weak to block. Plus, he was slow. Why draft a slow weak guy? We also refuse to draft wrs that run faster than 4.50. We will not draft a fast guy.
Imagine if dez had a good number two with 4.4 or better speed. I don’t trist this team to draft freaks. They thought Bennett was a “ freak”. It’s time for a new qb, rt, coach and oc. We also do t draft dominate run stopping dts. That’s why our run def is good but never great.

KingRah

Reaction score
IT may be draft time but really hard to predict which players will be there with the 16th pick. Mediocrity is the worse, possible thing in sports.
I refuse to watch this team until the draft. I live the cowboys, but the only power fans have is to watch or not watch. What other business can fail, put out a bad product and still have customers? I’m using my power this time. If millions more do the same, Jerry will listen and secure the earl Thomas , and a coopers when they’re there to be had. They’ll move up to get Dallas gaedert or d j Moore instead of taking on Stephens identity and being dry and passive.

KingRah

Reaction score
IT may be draft time but really hard to predict which players will be there with the 16th pick. Mediocrity is the worse, possible thing in sports.
I’ll post with you all later when it’s time to draft. Enjoy what’s left of the season. I’ll have to ask you guys how it went in feb.

cowboyec

Reaction score
WR-N'Keal Harry,Az State
A.J. Brown,Ole Miss
TE-Noah Fant,Iowa
DT-DreMont Jones,Ohio St
Christian Wilkins,Clemson
Jerry Tillery,Notre Dame

thats my WAY TO DAMN EARLY 6-pack.
we wont but QB should be first on the list...Herbert long gone so Missouri big man Drew Lock.
but they like Dak.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I’m thinking of going DE. I’m sorry but Gregory and Taco are not getting it done. Also think CB is a possibility. Awauzie is garbage.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Ryan Finley.
@JBS

Phoenix-area kid who started out at Boise State, playing 8 games before getting hurt and transferring. I know his high school coach, who is now the recruiting coordinator at Arizona State. In the games I've seen him at NC State, he looks poised, showed a strong enough arm, and was very accurate.

I just checked his stats, his career accuracy is 63.7%, 65.1% last year as a junior, and 68.3% so far this year. 48 to 24 TD-INT ratio, 45 to 19 if you just count his time at NC State. He checks a lot of Bill Parcells "rules" on quarterbacks.

1. Must be a Senior. Yes. In fact, this is his 6th year of college eligibility.
  2. Must be graduating or have already received their degree. Yes, he earned his Bachelor's at Boise State, which is why he was immediately eligible to transfer to NC State. He's earned two Master's degrees while at NC State.
  3. Started for at least 3 years. Yes, he started 2016, 2017, and now this year for the Wolfpack.
  4. At least 23 collegiate wins. Almost. He's at 21 (also I'm not sure if was credited for any wins at Boise State) with 6 games and a probable 7th for a bowl game. He's also 2-0 in bowl games.

The more I watch and research, the more I like him. I've also seen a few mocks lately that have him being drafted ahead of Justin Herbert. My only concern would be that he'll be a 24-year old rookie in 2019, having graduated high school in 2013. Jared Goff is 24 now in his 3rd year in the NFL, Patrick Mahomes is 23.

Last edited:

Sydla

Reaction score
Finley did look poor at times against Clemson although that front 7 from Clemson was all over him.

This is just not the draft to be looking for that elite, franchise QB IMO. I also saw a story that Herbert might go back to Oregon.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I refuse to watch this team until the draft. I live the cowboys, but the only power fans have is to watch or not watch. What other business can fail, put out a bad product and still have customers? I’m using my power this time. If millions more do the same, Jerry will listen and secure the earl Thomas , and a coopers when they’re there to be had. They’ll move up to get Dallas gaedert or d j Moore instead of taking on Stephens identity and being dry and passive.

:muttley: