It's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
With Kellen Moore becoming the offensive coordinator and Kitna returning as QB coach, it's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak and Mike White will be ready to start. I like these moves!
Damn yet another troll.

JustChip

Reaction score
With Kellen Moore becoming the offensive coordinator and Kitna returning as QB coach, it's safe to assume that the Cowboys are moving on from Dak and Mike White will be ready to start. I like these moves!

Maybe I’m too much of a simpleton, but I don’t get the cause and effect here.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Of course not. However, it's safe to assume you are. :lmao:

JBond

Reaction score
yes it makes sense

1. Replace Quarterback with an unproven scrub
2. Replace Offensive Coordinator with an unproven scrub.
3. Replace Quarterback Coach with an unproven scrub.
???
Superbowl!
Regarding #1, how do you think Dak got the job? A scrub.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
And than you woke up and decided to troll America's Team Boards. We're waiting for your replies. You seemed to have disappeared.
KEEP ON HATING :lmao2:

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Regarding #1, how do you think Dak got the job? A scrub.

I wouldn't call Dak a scrub. He can win games. There is a ruin in replacing quarterbacks, you don't do it, until you have someone you think is going to be better. Doubt you get someone better than Dak with our backups or the 2019 draft. So let him prove himself in 2019 and if 2019 is a disaster draft in 2020.

JustChip

Reaction score
1. Do shots
2. Chase them with generous amounts of beer.
3. Read post again

Repeat steps 1 and 2 until you can no longer participate in step 3.

Good advice. But a clarification on step 2 - will light beer work or does it need to be a good IPA, Bock or Stout?

JBond

Reaction score
I wouldn't call Dak a scrub. He can win games. There is a ruin in replacing quarterbacks, you don't do it, until you have someone you think is going to be better. Doubt you get someone better than Dak with our backups or the 2019 draft. So let him prove himself in 2019 and if 2019 is a disaster draft in 2020.
Let's bank some draft picks and get the elite prospect in 2021. I want Lawrence. Watching a special QB here in KC this year has changed my thoughts on QB. If you have the stud passer the rest of it becomes much easier.

Flamma

Reaction score
Good advice. But a clarification on step 2 - will light beer work or does it need to be a good IPA, Bock or Stout?

It all depends on how much time you have. I would recommend an IPA for this exercise, but they're not for everyone. Flying Dog has a few that will do the trick.

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Not sure why Dak would be moving on. Dak helped push for Moore to become QB coach. I fully expect to see Dak running this offense for a good while.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Where is Brain Paint this is one of them TICKS he was talkin about in the other thread . Pull its legs off , cut it in half with your pocket knife, drowned it in gas or throw it in the fire , but for Gods sake get rid of it .