Its time for Dak to put up or shut up

khiladi

Reaction score
No more excuses. This team can make a SB run if dak puts up and finally beats winning football teams for once come playoffs!!

Dont you dare ruin my kids dreams you damn wannabe aikman!!!!!

According to the Dak-stans on this site, he’s already better than Aikman. He’s also more accurate than Elway and Marino, because they posted career completion percentages in the 50 percentile.

Section446

Reaction score
Average QB vs. Average QB... should be interesting to see who steps up.

CCBoy

Reaction score
According to the Dak-stand on this site, he’s already better than Aikman. He’s also more accurate than Aikman and Marino, because they posted career completion percentages in the 50 percentile.
Front up...where's your poll or stats?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
:facepalm: I see it's that time of the season again for idiotic claims and QB expectations.

Dak has been nothing short of excellent in his 3 playoff games, to date.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Yeah, no doubt. The WHOLE team is on notice. The WHOLE team folds when playing better teams. It's never one person. This logic is insane. Quite ignorant too.

And it's universal. Soft headed fans always need a single scapegoat when they don't get what they want.. No one person ever lost or won a game.. Period.. But the stupid narrative never goes away.. It's almost like .. you can't fix stupid...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
No more excuses. This team can make a SB run if dak puts up and finally beats winning football teams for once come playoffs!!

This one comment by you right here just shows how you dont understand football or QB play. Already blaming everything one way or the other on the QB. QB's dont win or lose games, teams do.

Defense will need to play great, run game needs to show up and Dak and the passing game needs to show up. We will need them all to win this game. Zuerline needs to show up too.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
We go as far as the qb goes

Again, you clearly are a know nothing. Dak has shown up and played well in all our playoff games and we still lost a few. facts are stubborn things.

Teach your kind about football the right way. Dont let him grow up to be like you.:thumbup:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
To simple! To stupid!

If the O line doesn’t get dominated, or get untimely penalties, Dak will play well.

We also need our D to slow down the Niners run game and force Crapalo into mistakes.

Wow..........where did that come from? I guess you finally are listening to CowboyRoy these days eh?

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Nothing loses more games in the NFL than bad QB play.

Dak Prescott's worst completion percentage in the playoffs is 62.2. He has thrown 5 TD to 2 INTs in his 3 playoff games. His teams have never been held to less than 22 points in the playoffs.. In short.. Prescott has never had an actual "bad" game in the playoffs. I don't think he starts this year. Ironically his worst game came in his only win against Seattle.. Go figure.. I think Dak is one of those guys who rises to the moment.. So I expect him to be lights out on Sunday..

visionary

Reaction score
Dak Prescott's worst completion percentage in the playoffs is 62.2. He has thrown 5 TD to 2 INTs in his 3 playoff games. His teams have never been held to less than 22 points in the playoffs.. In short.. Prescott has never had an actual "bad" game in the playoffs. I don't think he starts this year. Ironically his worst game came in his only win against Seattle.. Go figure.. I think Dak is one of those guys who rises to the moment.. So I expect him to be lights out on Sunday..

great thing is that he is at his best against top 10 defenses (as you posted) and we’re facing a top 10 defense so he will be lights out

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Nothing loses more games in the NFL than bad QB play.

True bad QB play can get you beat, thing is Dak post season numbers are not poor. His last playoff game vs Rams was 20 of 32 266 and 1 TD, 0 ints. What was the difference in the game? Maybe the fact that CJ Anderson and Todd Gurley both were over 100 yards rushing and 3 TD on the game. Problem is Dak does not play defense and on that day Dallas defense was getting ripped up the middle consistently.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score

And when Dak's puts up will you shut up about this? I doubt it. When he takes us all the way this year people like you won't give him credit. Ya'll will say it was because of Moore, or McCarthy/CD/Cooper/Micah/Quinn/Diggs or whoever. Some of our fans are the worst. And cállate about him not beating winning teams. That's been debunked already. Most QBs feast on teams with losing records.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The entire team needs to step up on both sides of the ball and Kellen Moore and Dan Quinn most call great games and McCarthy can't be bad with clock management. It's going to take this whole team playing on their A game to get to the Super Bowl.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
The offense has been carrying the load for years, how about the defense put up or shut up?

Yeah, the defense for the most part has been the biggest factor in why the Cowboys have lost playoff games with Dak as the QB. Dak still has to play well of course. But it's not like his play has been trash in the playoff games he has played in so far.

Reactions: G2

RonnieT24

Reaction score
great thing is that he is at his best against top 10 defenses (as you posted) and we’re facing a top 10 defense so he will be lights out

I think what has been going on these last three seasons is that Kellen Moore has been a really good OC.. but he is not a GREAT OC.. and he has not really stepped up when things have not gone to plan on game day. What we have repeatedly seen is that during stretches of the game the Cowboys go no huddle and let Dak call the plays and the offense generally just hums in those circumstances. Certainly Moore has input in the no huddle but it certainly seems like the offense functions better against better defense with Dak calling the shots. The problem is that neither guy seems to want to run the ball very much. And when they do they seem to just want to bang it up the middle. Now they did run outside more in the Philly game than we'd seen since the Carolina game.. Hopefully that's a sign of things to come. If we just make the defense defend the 10 foot area between both guards and the center our running game is doing to be painfully easy to stop.