It's time to shut down Zeke for the year

Chuck 54

Reaction score
**** him down? Are you kidding me? With that salary + his quality of play this year + the tuition the team is in, Im going to run the tires off those wheels the rest of the season while also using Pollard and getting Pollard more involved in the passing game, another unfulfilled expectation.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Dude. Your the anti-Dak troll dude. Quit being a dude and you'll quit getting called dude. Ok dude.
He continuously confuses me as someone that's a Dak-Troll. It's rather amusing as I've been exceedingly consistent in my opinion of Dak and it's not Love.

I don't love Dak, I just dislike Pap's style and it's fun to prod him.
He can sue me if he likes.

cowboyec

Reaction score
first off Zeke didnt ask for one and the OP idea is as stupid as anyone thinks zeke has somehow purposefully become unfocussed and checked out..the dang TEAM is horrible from the top down coaches included,. given injuries' and the defense never coming together ..

no way idiotic fans can sit and judge a player like zeke in year like this..

the season was lost before it started as the OL week by week dropped like flies and even when it appeared we could score the offense including Dak was turning the ball over at an alarming rate,

just terrible year for all ..so Dak gets 31 mil and snow day given he got injured and zekes power through a horrible year only to have fans turn on him..

i say give fans a benching for the entire football season. Bye
i'm judging Zeke on what i've seen from him post-suspension.
he is not running the same.
he can not seem to keep his balance.
he breaks thru the hole and looks like he's on a damn slip'n'slide.
a year like this is why i'm not at all firing anyone.
but as for shutting Zeke down.
no way.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Dude. Your the anti-Dak troll dude. Quit being a dude and you'll quit getting called dude. Ok dude.

You are so intolerant, arrogant, teutonic like a wild eyed A&M cadet and rude and probably dangerous and talibanesque.
I, a student of the dubious personality, ask for dialing back the name calling, heh.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are so intolerant, arrogant, teutonic like a wild eyed A&M cadet and rude and probably dangerous and talibanesque.
I, a student of the dubious personality, ask for dialing back the name calling, heh.
I don't know why I took you off ignore...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
He continuously confuses me as someone that's a Dak-Troll. It's rather amusing as I've been exceedingly consistent in my opinion of Dak and it's not Love.

I don't love Dak, I just dislike Pap's style and it's fun to prod him.
He can sue me if he likes.

On the other hand Pappy is a hell of a cook and good conversationalist.

And at least Pappy doesn't paint his face like your man crush X.
(It's at this time that you nudge me and say in a Ysleta barrio voice, "Awww, Gimme, It's OK," and you give me an ice cream cone.)

doomsday808

Reaction score
Its time man up and put the duty on him to be the leader. Is he worth the contract??