It's time to shut down Zeke for the year

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why is the solution suggested by fans so often in the extremes. Why not simply start subbing Pollard in more, and as the game goes on let whichever is performing better get more touches?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke should follow Prescott to his new team!!!
Clean the cancer out of the locker room as these dudes had their chance and 1 playoff win is their claim to fame!!!
Do you know how many playoff wins Peyton Manning and Drew Brees had at the same point in their careers? Zero.

That tells you there is more that goes into it than just who the QB is.

Well, unless you have a narrative you have to fit things into ...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you know how many playoff wins Peyton Manning and Drew Brees had at the same point in their careers? Zero.

That tells you there is more that goes into it than just who the QB is.

Well, unless you have a narrative you have to fit things into ...
Comparing your DAK POO to the above HOF QB is an insult to the game of football!

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Comparing your DAK POO to the above HOF QB is an insult to the game of football!
I didn't compare Dak to those players, I said your playoff standard doesn't prove what you claim it does. But since your goal is a narrative rather than reason, I don't expect you to acknowledge that.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dude. Your the anti-Dak troll dude. Quit being a dude and you'll quit getting called dude. Ok dude.
CRig8DqUAAAgLT0.jpg

LittleD

Reaction score
Zeke is done... Really bad deal handed out from Jerry. Never pay RB's second contracts. RB's are dime a dozen players. Use them up if they perform and
then dump them in the trashbin. Zeke needs to go and soon. Jerry will never learn and Stephen is learning his bad habits. At least we haven't broken the bank for Dak yet.

aria

Reaction score
Then after the game zeke would crack your skull open and drink your pathetic spinal fluid
I would welcome the opportunity. Ever see Gran Torino? Remember one of Eastwoods many famous quotes? Specifically the quote about coming across someone you shouldn’t have “messed” with”?

I’d tell that lazy big headed, purse carrying diva to bring it on. I live in the DFW area and hope for the day we cross paths. I’m non confrontational in person but I would love for him to give me a reason to “defend” myself. As dumb as he is, I’ve noticed he’s a bully and only picks on women and dj’s half his size. Without pads, I’ve never seen or heard of him confronting someone even close to his own size.

I hate bullies and that’s what he is, bring it ewok.

Brooksey

Reaction score
Obviously, he has mentally checked out. There's nothing worse for injury risk than a player going through the motions, completely disinterested in what he's doing. Not only that, he could get someone else hurt. We can't get rid of him, so the best course of action at this point is to just shut him down, save some tread on the tires, and hope he comes back strong next year.

I don't know one employer that would pay their employee over a million dollars a week and tell them they don't have to work. Not realistic

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
make him earn it.
i'd give more reps to pollard.
but why should Zeke get a snow day.
screw that.

blueblood70

Reaction score
no.
make him earn it.
i'd give more reps to pollard.
but why should Zeke get a snow day.
screw that.
first off Zeke didnt ask for one and the OP idea is as stupid as anyone thinks zeke has somehow purposefully become unfocussed and checked out..the dang TEAM is horrible from the top down coaches included,. given injuries' and the defense never coming together ..

no way idiotic fans can sit and judge a player like zeke in year like this..

the season was lost before it started as the OL week by week dropped like flies and even when it appeared we could score the offense including Dak was turning the ball over at an alarming rate,

just terrible year for all ..so Dak gets 31 mil and snow day given he got injured and zekes power through a horrible year only to have fans turn on him..

i say give fans a benching for the entire football season. Bye

blueblood70

Reaction score
Obviously, he has mentally checked out. There's nothing worse for injury risk than a player going through the motions, completely disinterested in what he's doing. Not only that, he could get someone else hurt. We can't get rid of him, so the best course of action at this point is to just shut him down, save some tread on the tires, and hope he comes back strong next year.

dumbest thing ever:facepalm::huh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
zeke is still elite....the blocking just isn't there. Honestly, I cant think of a back in the nfl Id rather have. Henry doesn't catch the ball as well out of the backfield as zeke. Mccaffrey? Eh...whats he done? The closest back to zeke may be kamara, but kamara can't be a 25+ carry back like
zeke can be.
In fact, there arent that many players in the nfl period I would take over zeke- mahomes, jackson, probably aaron donald...who else?

dont worry trollhate has doubled they need layer to pick on and zeke is on the hit list because of his contract..dont spew common sense and facts around here , the torch and pitchfork fans are out and want to be correct..

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Zeke probably would like to be shut down, and just collect his checks. He personally arlready has checked out once his buddy Dak was out for the season. I don't see any fight in him. Just going through motions and saying PC things. Keep rotating him and Pollard in there. Maybe he decides to quit should Dak go somewhere else.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Zeke probably would like to be shut down, and just collect his checks. He personally arlready has checked out once his buddy Dak was out for the season. I don't see any fight in him. Just going through motions and saying PC things. Keep rotating him and Pollard in there. Maybe he decides to quit should Dak go somewhere else.
100% false..what a tool

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Shut him down now he might come back looking like Jerome Bettis.