It's time to start taking Noah Brown seriously

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You always brag about spending hours watching film. Then someone puts up a simple clip of one play where someone blew the coverage and you cant even figure out it was Jeff Heath. In fact your answer was "I dont know". It matters not how much time one spends watching film, its whether you actually figure out what is going on. So you watch hours of film and come to the wrong conclusions? You would be better off not watching at all.

Only the coaches know the answer to that play. To say otherwise would be moronic.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Its his opinion. People insulting others for their opinion is the dumb part.
No, it's an opinion if someone say "I think some will happen" or "Something will happen, IMO".

Internet Guarantees are like a commercial saying "We Guarantee Our Product but we never refund your money, we don't take returns and we won't repair the product if it does not function properly".

The Internet Guarantee guy gets his "money" by getting to beat his chest and proclaim "look at me" but when he's wrong there's no way to get our money back. We've already been subject to his nonsense. We can't un-see it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ye

Yeah, but he is going to have a hard time getting much time on the feild if Bryant, Williams and Beasley stay healthy.

Undoubtedly. If he doesn't force his way on special teams, he'll likely be inactive all year. But it's not about that, it's about acquiring a talented player for the future.

I think we can all agree that if Brice Butler has the year we hope for and expect, he's out of here, as the Cowboys couldn't afford him. Just like what happened with Laurent Robinson.

But we would have Noah Brown prepared and ready to take that spot in 2018.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His game looks like Dez's game. Of all our receivers I think he's the one the only one that does. I hope we are able to stash him cause if he has some nice showings these coming 2 weeks he'll be on someone's 53.

That's exactly who's game I see when I watch Brown. Obviously not claiming he's in the same league right now, just that I see good hands and a big, physical player.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There were dozens of people that did not think it was obvious.

I know, it was sad to see. But I propose we bury the hatched between the two of us. Its getting old. And you dont have to tell me that you only give out what you get. :thumbup:

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know, it was sad to see. But I propose we bury the hatched between the two of us. Its getting old. And you dont have to tell me that you only give out what you get. :thumbup:
OK, I've noticed you've had some posts that I agree with recently...