It's Washington week!

cowboys2233

Reaction score
They're always close. 1-15 and the 1 is going to be against Dallas. But I don't really care. They're starting Colt McCoy with *both* their beloved QBs on the bench and giving them absolutely nothing. Their fans are gutted, they have the wrong coach in place, and there's absolutely no hope in site. They live in the NFCE cellar, and the Cowboys, Eagles, and Giants just go downstairs and visit them twice a year. Best of all? We have a legitimate chance to sweep them on top of everything this year, starting with this weekend. I can't wait.

Yeah, even when they were successful earlier in the year, I remember thinking this Gruden guy is kind of a buffoon. We are going to kill them, divisional opponent or otherwise.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like nothing more than a 38-3 game where Murray was rested after 101 yards on 14 carries

Maybe Colt plays so bad, they have to put Cousins back in? They spent *3* #1 picks, two of them top-10s. They spent their second round pick in 2012, too. And then their 4th that year on Cousins. AND THEY'RE STARTING COLT MCCOY!!!! And what's more, he's got a chance to keep the job, probably, when RGIII is healthy. Or at least he should. It's Commanders week, and even their die-hard fans can't muster enough enthusiasm to come over and take some more slaps from another NFCE fan base. Their owner is short, and is an idiot. We haven't even gotten into the pressure around a possible name change. This might be, literally, the worst season ever from the perspective of a Commanders fan, and now they have to come into Cowboys stadium and play the 6-1 Cowboys with Colt McCoy at the helm. Even if they somehow pull out a miracle win, we still get to laugh at them. There is literally no upside for them this season. With two teams already at 6-1, football is just about over for them mathematically. The only open question is how embarrassing is it going to get before it's all said and done.

And when they cut RGIII, because they're going to let him go sooner rather than later, you just know he's going to end up in either Dallas or St Louis. That's going to be amazing to watch.

cowboys1981

Reaction score
I want to see how Parnell matches up against Kerrigan when he rushes from that side.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
Monday night will give the players for Dallas all they need to remain focused for this one. It will be on a platform that will still elevate the game in their own eyes. And then there is the deep Washington bias that will churn the preparations this week. The team should be fresher with the added day, and additions such as Justin Durant will be given opportunity to work back into the mix.

Washington has a quarterback complication in full bloom right now. So this could help the defense to jell even more.

Jeremy Mincey, Anthony Spencer, Tyrone Crawford, and then Demarcus Lawrence need some rotational time together. So things just can't remain on hold up front on defense.

You mean Bruce Carter - Durant has been playing. Lawrence can't play until next week.

BringBackThatOleTimeBoys

Reaction score
It's a shame they broke RGIII by playing him hurt to get injured twice in his rookie year - they should have fired Shanahan then. No fan of the team - just wanted RGIII to have a good career.

Excellent chance to be 7-1 at season's midpoint.

Eddie

Reaction score
This game is huge. Skins came off an emotional win last week. They're in survival mode, and will do everything it takes to save their season.

We continue to grind it out. It'll be close until the 4th. That's where Murray's Monsters take control of the game.

Stryker44

Reaction score
The Eagles beat the Giants 27-0 (27 pts). Cowboys beat the Giants by 10 pts. The Commanders nearly beat Philadelphia in Philly.

I'd be concerned. Very concerned.