I've Had it with you naysayers!!

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I know everyone has a right to his or her opinion but, Do you negative people think most of us want to hear how you think the Boys will lose on any given day or how inept you think they are.
If you do, YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read how some think the Boys are going to lose by alot this Sun. ,or they don't have a chance.

Really, WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT ON A COWBOYS FORUM.
If we want to hear how bad we are we'll listen to ESPN.:espn:
The media is trying to Get T.O. to get upset ,Why did they have to ask him the question," How do you feel playing the best team in the NFL".

He"s a professional athlete ,what do you expect his reaction to be?

I'm sorry, there is fun or enjoyment in reading how bad you think The Cowboys are, if you think it makes you insightful again your wrong.

Don't get me wrong ,if the Boys start stinking up the game ,criticizing them during the game I can understand, it's called frustration. But to bash them before the game is just DUMB!!!!!!

Go troll over at the Iggles,gints or forskins sites.

Rant Over.:cool:

Hoov

Reaction score
after last weeks game i wonder if we'll win another one all season

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:
I know everyone has a right to his or her opinion but, Do you negative people think most of us want to hear how you think the Boys will lose on any given day or how inept you think they are.

I've read how some think the Boys are going to lose by alot this Sun. ,or they don't have a chance.

The media is trying to Get T.O. to get upset ,Why did they have to ask him the question," How do you feel playing the best team in the NFL".

I'm sorry, there is fun or enjoyment in reading how bad you think The Cowboys are, if you think it makes you insightful again your wrong.

Don't get me wrong ,if the Boys start stinking up the game ,criticizing them during the game I can understand, it's called frustration. But to bash them before the game is just DUMB!!!!!!

Dude you gotta understand there are many trolls in here pretending to be negative Cowboys fans.;)

Just ignore them, I don't post in those threads..

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Nice rant they need to shut up and put on a helmet. I hate the morons that say T.O. just needs to shut up and not drop a ball. Hey if you could do it better you would be out there getting paid millions rather then on some forums complaining about him dropping balls. Shut up! He has done something with his life, He is a probowl WR he has been to the Superbowl and is paid very good to do what he loves to do. Untill you do anything worthy of as much press as he gets with your life shut your mouth and just be happy he is here and not somewhere else.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
I dunno....

Being undefeated at 5-0

Its really got me down.... the thought that we will eventually lose a game... its depressing....

Having an explosive offense... its ok

Having a defense that looks like they are getting better and hungrier... eh, its all right

Having a kicker that can kick 106 yards - meh, I can run 106 yards

:lmao2:
Sorry... I couldnt hold a straight face any longer.....

Cowboys winning - I live for this!

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
I agree.......its getting old reading all the negative crap on here lately. If you want to intelligently discuss matchups or the game, fine. If you want to sit shivering in the corner, repeating "we're going to die".......... shut up.

Jay-D

Reaction score
Well THIS thread ought to set all those Negative Nellies straight! :rolleyes:

Hoov

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1699664 said:
LOL!

Actually that's pretty good.
i dont really think that at all, but i couldnt resist the opportunity to stick it in there given the original post. :p: glad someone got a laugh out of it though.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think I would have agreed with this post any of the previous 5 weeks...I'm not sure it makes sense this week.

One is not trolling or negative if he thinks New England is a better team. I personally have no doubt they are a better team from top to bottom and that their coaching staff is better than ours if for no other reason than the fact that they've been together for a good while, running the same system.

Do I think we have a chance to win Sunday....heck yes...we are a good team, very good, and we're at home. All Romo has to do is get back to the way he's been protecting and delivering the ball before Monday night, and we have as good a chance to beat NE as anyone does.

However, would I pick Dallas over NE in a bet? No way in hell, not without a few points. Do you think anyone in the Winners or Losers contests is going out on a limb and selecting Dallas as their winner or NE as their loser this week? I don't expect to see that either.

Even though we're at home, we will be the underdogs against NE, and it has nothing to do with anyone's bias...it's Vegas, baby...they know the odds. I'm guessing NE by 3 points is about right for the spread. Dallas can defeat NE, but it's going to require we hit on all cylinders.

If a gun was to my child's head to get it right, I'd certainly select NE to win this week. I don't think that makes me negative or a poor fan.

And if we do lose to NE, it doesn't mean diddly about what type of team we are...this is still the best football team we've seen in Dallas in many many a year...they are going to win at least 10 games, possibly significantly more than that, and barring serious injuries, we should be a much better team and coaching staff by playoff time than we are right now....we could get all the way and even win it this year, but I'd still put my money on NE this week.

Mansta54

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:

Nice post, I couldn't agree more!!!!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:

YOU'RE...

anyway - people respond to them and give them life. the longest threads alive are the ones that exist to only tell someone how stupid they are.

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
I posted this last night but I will post again here..

Do you guys realise if Romo had a pats logo or colts logo on his helmet that he would be the 2nd comming? I am so sick of the media and I am sick of fans who say they are being "realistic" Ya need to shut up. There is no room for that here. 1st Why do we fans have to be realistic? What good does it do the team? What good would it be to have a stadium full of fans that are thinking realisticly? Some how I don't see a sign that reads don't lose this one by more then 30. Or T.O. don't drop more then 10. How about Romo don't give up more then 5. Being of any help to the team. I wish other fans felt like some of you then maybe the Bills would have been blown out without the crowd rocking the stadium. We need to have our heads in the clouds we need to think our team is the best even when they are 0-5 and especialy when there 5-0. T.O. is not a cancer he is emotional! And even if he did yell at someone SO WHAT! It's not up to us or announcers or anyone else to say if he should shut up. It's just like his endzone dances. If you don't want to see them then play good football and shut him down. If they don't want to hear him yell then make the plays you are paid SO much money to make. As long as he has a star on his helmet stand behind him the same way you stood behin 88 during his antics witch btw were a hell of alot worst then anything T.O. has ever done. This team is americas team this is your team have some pride! We will beat New England, and we will do it by double digits. We will beat the vikings after them and the Shegals after them. This team will go 19-0 and shut everyone up about the 72 dolphins and then we will come back next year and win another bowl ya know why? Because we are americas team and we have waited to dam long to have a bunch of cheaters stand in the way of our destiny. We will bring that trophy back where it belongs. If ya have any bad comments then your not a fan because fan is derived from fanatic.

fa·nat·ic
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

So ask yourself, Are you a fan? Are you a cowboys fan? If so show some pride.

As for those who say being negetive does not mean you are not a fan. Actualy it means exactly that. Read the meaning of the word fan above.^

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699711 said:
I posted this last night but I will post again here..

Do you guys realise if Romo had a pats logo or colts logo on his helmet that he would be the 2nd comming? I am so sick of the media and I am sick of fans who say they are being "realistic" Ya need to shut up. There is no room for that here. 1st Why do we fans have to be realistic? What good does it do the team? What good would it be to have a stadium full of fans that are thinking realisticly? Some how I don't see a sign that reads don't lose this one by more then 30. Or T.O. don't drop more then 10. How about Romo don't give up more then 5. Being of any help to the team. I wish other fans felt like some of you then maybe the Bills would have been blown out without the crowd rocking the stadium. We need to have our heads in the clouds we need to think our team is the best even when they are 0-5 and especialy when there 5-0. T.O. is not a cancer he is emotional! And even if he did yell at someone SO WHAT! It's not up to us or announcers or anyone else to say if he should shut up. It's just like his endzone dances. If you don't want to see them then play good football and shut him down. If they don't want to hear him yell then make the plays you are paid SO much money to make. As long as he has a star on his helmet stand behind him the same way you stood behin 88 during his antics witch btw were a hell of alot worst then anything T.O. has ever done. This team is americas team this is your team have some pride! We will beat New England, and we will do it by double digits. We will beat the vikings after them and the Shegals after them. This team will go 19-0 and shut everyone up about the 72 dolphins and then we will come back next year and win another bowl ya know why? Because we are americas team and we have waited to dam long to have a bunch of cheaters stand in the way of our destiny. We will bring that trophy back where it belongs. If ya have any bad comments then your not a fan because fan is derived from fanatic.

fa·nat·ic
A person marked or motivated by an extreme, unreasoning enthusiasm, as for a cause.

So ask yourself, Are you a fan? Are you a cowboys fan? If so show some pride.

As for those who say being negetive does not mean you are not a fan. Actualy it means exactly that. Read the meaning of the word fan above.^

romo has won awards and been the subject of media attention all summer long leading into camp. he's the 1st athlete on the sunday night football bus and he gets praise left and right.

why do people seem to TOTALLY BYPASS all the good articles and let some butt-nugget known to hate the cowboys be their only focus?

someone is intentionally putting out bait and you're taking it hook, line and sinker.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
iceberg;1699723 said:
romo has won awards and been the subject of media attention all summer long leading into camp. he's the 1st athlete on the sunday night football bus and he gets praise left and right.

why do people seem to TOTALLY BYPASS all the good articles and let some butt-nugget known to hate the cowboys be their only focus?

someone is intentionally putting out bait and you're taking it hook, line and sinker.

:hammer:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Praise? All I have heard for the past 2 days is how bellicheat is going to expose him for what he realy is.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699740 said:
Praise? All I have heard for the past 2 days is how bellicheat is going to expose him for what he realy is.

ooooooooooo - and the past 2 days from someone who's job it is to get in romos head is going to surpass the months and months of love romo has gotten from all over the world?

balance, danielsan.

zeromaster

Reaction score
It never ends. First there's too much optimism, then there's too much pessimism.

To the OP: if you can't deal with the ups and downs of a message board, you are in for a rough ride. Try not to condescend to telling the rest of us what to think, or that you know what "most of us" want to hear; you can always start your own board and dictate the content however you'd like.

The alarm clock goes off and we deal with reality. This team is poised enough to deal with theirs. I expect a good effort from them Sunday. I think it will be enough to win, but the devil is in the details.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:

Or maybe you could shut the hell up and not tell other members how to post or think. How 'bout that? Reminder: You ain't the judge in this kangaroo court, and this team is not perfect. Nor do I see "mod" under your name, so your censorious ambitions will fail. BTW, visiting a Dallas message board and throwing red meat to the "all is well'' homers? Very courageous of you. Someone should give you a medal.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;1699770 said:
Or maybe you could shut the hell up and not tell other members how to post or think. How 'bout that? Reminder: You ain't the judge in this kangaroo court, and this team is not perfect. Nor do I see "mod" under your name, so your censorious ambitions will fail. BTW, visiting a Dallas message board and throwing red meat to the "all is well'' homers? Very courageous of you. Someone should give you a medal.

so - they must shut up so you can say what you want to say.

maybe it's me but i don't see MOD under your name either. then again i'd just put "annoying" under your name and move on.