I've Had it with you naysayers!!

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
look the fact is if you call yourself a fan then have something good to say if you don;t have anything good to say your not a fan. You are a troll and nothing more.

scottsp

Reaction score
Lots of touchy folks. And many hear only what they want to hear. Like the next guy, I'm not a fan of constant pot banging. But I'm equally agitated by the incessant sunshine pumping.

So I don't mind balance at all.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699779 said:
look the fact is if you call yourself a fan then have something good to say if you don;t have anything good to say your not a fan. You are a troll and nothing more.

not always true. i was harsh on our OL issues for the last few years, but a fan just the same. an unhappy one, but a fan. but i did have good things to say and i've been a part of much of this online community since DMN - and always a fan.

a troll is pretty obvious and i wish there was a shorter leash here for that. then again, i really wish people would just quit responding to them if they're so easy to spot.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
scottsp;1699780 said:
Lots of touchy folks. And many hear only what they want to hear. Like the next guy, I'm not a fan of constant pot banging. But I'm equally agitated by the incessant sunshine pumping.

So I don't mind balance at all.

:hammer:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Hey you can read the deff of fan in my sig. Anyone that reads that and it isn;t them then they are no fan. Webster says so.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699787 said:
Hey you can read the deff of fan in my sig. Anyone that reads that and it isn;t them then they are no fan. Webster says so.

i'd have to turn on sigs to see it. pass.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score

What are you two?:lmao2: :lmao:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
The point of being a fan is knowing and thinking your team will win dispite there flaws. It is easy to cheer for them when they are killing teams by double digits but what about when they have a bad game against the worst team in the NFL and then have to play the "Best" 6 days later. If you can't see something good in the team each and every week especialy when they are doing bad then you have no right cheering when they are doing good because that my friend would make you a front runner.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
iceberg;1699774 said:
so - they must shut up so you can say what you want to say.

Your reading comprehension skills are appalling as usual. He can say whatever he likes, so long as he doesn't interfere with the dissenters or question their loyalty. And he did. Got it? I'll "shut the hell up" when he does. Quid pro quo.

maybe it's me but i don't see MOD under your name either. then again i'd just put "annoying" under your name and move on.

pot kettle ice. better "annoying" than "fake tough guy." whatever happened to that avatar anyway?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
zeromaster;1699756 said:
To the OP: if you can't deal with the ups and downs of a message board, you are in for a rough ride. Try not to condescend to telling the rest of us what to think, or that you know what "most of us" want to hear; you can always start your own board and dictate the content however you'd like.

ding ding ding. we have a winner.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
bbgun;1699796 said:
Your reading comprehension skills are appalling as usual. He can say whatever he likes, so long as he doesn't interfere with the dissenters or question their loyalty. And he did. Got it? I'll "shut the hell up" when he does. Quid pro quo.

pot kettle ice. better "annoying" than "fake tough guy." whatever happened to that avatar anyway?

you're so cute when you're whatever you're being.

as for my avatar, i change it about as often as you change your underoos.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
The patriots are a hated team by almost everyone else in the league. The players hate them and think they are dirty. The fans hate them cause of every other team being overlooked. Can you imagine how large the Romo legend will grow if he leads us to knock out the media dubbed "perfect 16-0 season" of those cheaters. Our bandwagon will buckle from all the new passengers.

Theres nothing more I would like then to ruin the medias love affair with the patriots and I hope the players and coaches are using that get pumped for this game. I think Phillips is using the "16-0" and "patriots vs colts" game to rile up the players. Owens is using Moss being over rated, our corners will use it too. This is going to be an amazing Sunday.

I have faith.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:
I know everyone has a right to his or her opinion but, Do you negative people think most of us want to hear how you think the Boys will lose on any given day or how inept you think they are.
If you do, YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read how some think the Boys are going to lose by alot this Sun. ,or they don't have a chance.

Really, WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT ON A COWBOYS FORUM.
If we want to hear how bad we are we'll listen to ESPN.:espn:
The media is trying to Get T.O. to get upset ,Why did they have to ask him the question," How do you feel playing the best team in the NFL".

He"s a professional athlete ,what do you expect his reaction to be?

I'm sorry, there is fun or enjoyment in reading how bad you think The Cowboys are, if you think it makes you insightful again your wrong.

Don't get me wrong ,if the Boys start stinking up the game ,criticizing them during the game I can understand, it's called frustration. But to bash them before the game is just DUMB!!!!!!

Go troll over at the Iggles,gints or forskins sites.

Rant Over.:cool:

what an arrogant post, what are you, the spokesman for the "positive people"?

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699674 said:
Nice rant they need to shut up and put on a helmet. I hate the morons that say T.O. just needs to shut up and not drop a ball. Hey if you could do it better you would be out there getting paid millions rather then on some forums complaining about him dropping balls. Shut up! He has done something with his life, He is a probowl WR he has been to the Superbowl and is paid very good to do what he loves to do. Untill you do anything worthy of as much press as he gets with your life shut your mouth and just be happy he is here and not somewhere else.

I wonder how many people you tell to shut their mouths when youre looking them in the eye boy. I wonder how many you call morons. Are you so bright and rosy that you never have any negative opinion about anyone ever? Of course not. And what exactly have YOU done with your life?

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
fiveandcounting;1699805 said:
what an arrogant post, what are you, the spokesman for the "positive people"?

Let's just say he knew who his audience was. There's safety in numbers.

scottsp

Reaction score

Ironic this post would reference Webster. It's almost funny.