I've Had it with you naysayers!!

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
this *almost* makes me want to turn on sigs for a bit.

bigE79

Reaction score
sandtrapp;1699662 said:
I know everyone has a right to his or her opinion but, Do you negative people think most of us want to hear how you think the Boys will lose on any given day or how inept you think they are.
If you do, YOUR WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

I've read how some think the Boys are going to lose by alot this Sun. ,or they don't have a chance.

Really, WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT ON A COWBOYS FORUM.
If we want to hear how bad we are we'll listen to ESPN.:espn:
The media is trying to Get T.O. to get upset ,Why did they have to ask him the question," How do you feel playing the best team in the NFL".

He"s a professional athlete ,what do you expect his reaction to be?

I'm sorry, there is fun or enjoyment in reading how bad you think The Cowboys are, if you think it makes you insightful again your wrong.

Don't get me wrong ,if the Boys start stinking up the game ,criticizing them during the game I can understand, it's called frustration. But to bash them before the game is just DUMB!!!!!!

Go troll over at the Iggles,gints or forskins sites.

Rant Over.:cool:
:bow: thank you

Cbz40

The Grand Poobah
Reaction score
iceberg;1699723 said:
romo has won awards and been the subject of media attention all summer long leading into camp. he's the 1st athlete on the sunday night football bus and he gets praise left and right.

why do people seem to TOTALLY BYPASS all the good articles and let some butt-nugget known to hate the cowboys be their only focus?

someone is intentionally putting out bait and you're taking it hook, line and sinker.

I second that :hammer:

D-TownRadio

Benched
Reaction score
Who do I tell to shut up face to face? I dunno anyone that gives me reason to. Now don't get me wrong in no way am I saying I walk around telling people to shut up. I am no eagle fan but I hate fake fans. I hat when someone acts as if they are a fan but has nothing but bad things to say about the team. That is by no means what the word fan means. If thats the kinda fan you are you might want to move to philly where that kinda stuff is embraced. It is bad enough we have the media saying that we are going to lose we don't our fans saying it as well.
As for what I have done with my life, I don't feel the need to brag about what I have or have done. I know enough about myself I don't need to prove myself to you and I am not going to put down others or tell them how to do their job unlike some people who always have something to say about the way a player plays the game. Hey you can say what you want about the cowboys all week. You can put them down maybe you will get a job with espn out of it but do you realy deserve to call yourself a fan? Probably not. Do you deserve to talk smack if they beat the pats? again Probably not. But will you? Of course. You know why because you are a frontrunner. You are afraid to say your team will win that way if they lose you can say it's okay I didn't think they would win that one anyway. And if they win you can say wow I can't believe they won thats my team. You cover your back so you don't look like an idiot if they lose but their are alot of people out their that put their self on the line every week. It doesn't realy matter though you are either a fan or not. I have never heard a the fan described as someone who believes their team will win some of the time.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
D-TownRadio;1699884 said:
I hate fake fans. I hate when someone acts as if they are a fan but has nothing but bad things to say about the team.

Wow .....

Sounds like a few guys on this thread ..... and they think it makes them "non-homer objective realist" when in fact it just makes them idiotic trolls with a big case of little man syndrome.