I've never seen 2 tripping calls in one game

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not only have I never seen two tripping calls in one game, but I've never seen one called in which the blocker is just trying to get his stance, and his knee hits the rushers thigh. I know the second one had no effect on the rusher going to the ground, and I don't think the first one did either. Either way, it was clearly not intentional.

When Troy Aikman is actually raising his voice to Mike Pereira in the booth, you know it's not your imagination.

quickccc

Reaction score
the OL official would called this game should lose his job ...Cowboys will get apology letter from NFL office that they flat blew both "tripping" calls

erod

Reaction score
There were 9 total tripping calls the entire 2018 season.

And those two were called?

Reactions: CWR

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I'm not even one to blame officiating (because that gives Garrett a pass), but that's awful.

Two suspect tripping calls against two all pro offensive linemen that lampooned two drives is enough for me to complain to the league

MarcusRock

Reaction score
... and neither of them was a good call.

Why do we watch this league anymore?

Uh oh, here it is again.

"I might just stop watching. I'm tellin' ya' I'm thisclose. It's gonna happen ... maybe."

MarcusRock

Reaction score
I applaud you if you actually stop watching.

But I said the same thing right after the Frederick call but I am watching on Thanksgiving. The NFL has me brainwashed, I suppose.

No, it's because grandstanding is usually just that.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
:lmao:
3hg0z2.jpg

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I applaud you if you actually stop watching.

But I said the same thing right after the Frederick call but I am watching on Thanksgiving. The NFL has me brainwashed, I suppose.

Admittedly I have said this before... I'm holding firm this time though.

At some point you have to or it's more of the same. Too much of a nonchalant attitude with them fixing anything. Sense no real effort or thought process involved at all.