I've written two articles for Weekly World News!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
This is the tabloid that used to be in most supermarkets and ran wild and bizarre articles. They still have an online version. The story I liked was the one where they said (during the 2nd gulf war) that Osama bin Laden and Saddam Hussein had had a gay marriage and had adopted a shaved ape baby.

I can't reveal the contents of my articles, but I'll let y'all know if they publish them. I think they will. When I read through WWN, something just feels right. I feel right at home. Some of you might be wondering if the stuff they publish is true. I can state categorically that everything they publish is completely true for sure 100 percent guaranteed without a doubt. Yup. Wish me luck that they accept my articles. I have a bunch more ideas for stuff I can write for them.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't reveal the contents of my articles, but I'll let y'all know if they publish them.
There is a high probability you will be banned from Cowboyszone permanently if one or both articles do not contain any material about Amber Beard. :mad:

I'm kidding! I would never ban you over something that trivial! :D

...but Amber might. :cool:

;)

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
There is a high probability you will be banned from Cowboyszone permanently if one or both articles do not contain any material about Amber Beard. :mad:

I'm kidding! I would never ban you over something that trivial! :D

...but Amber might. :cool:

;)

Amber Beard? Who's that?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
lol. My typo. "Heard."

Oh, right. Her Serene Highness Miss Heard. She still has me imprisoned in her basement. Luckily I was able to tap into her wifi to write this. I think she plans to force me to marry her. I'm trying to escape so that I can avoid that hell. If someone could send help to spring me, that would be appreciated.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, right. Her Serene Highness Miss Heard. She still has me imprisoned in her basement. Luckily I was able to tap into her wifi to write this. I think she plans to force me to marry her. I'm trying to escape so that I can avoid that hell. If someone could send help to spring me, that would be appreciated.
Johnny Depp is on his way now.