J Fowler ESPN Quinn's second meeting with the Seahawks on Thursday went well into the night

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I don’t think Jerry put the defensive scheme and game plan together. Dan is a fraud and needs to go.
He was good in Seattle with Carroll overseeing his scheme and game plans.
Let me take this up a step, like the excuse-makers. Jerry hired him and it's been 28 years. I think I've just unlocked the DaVinci code.

shabazz

Reaction score
what's vrabel's record
That's a fair question. Now ask yourself what type of talent did he have to work with?

The Titans last starting quarterbacks were Tannehill, Mariotta, and now rookie Levis.....I swear, last great qb that team had was old man Warren moon lol.

I believe he brings a culture of toughness and accountability he learned from his Patriot days....but I could be wrong

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I'm curious..... why does a certain QB always get injury excuses while the DC doesn't? Two impact starters were lost for the season in Diggs and Vander Esch, and they lost a promising rookie in Overshown before the first game. They also lost Goodwin for the season in November.

I'm not defending DQ and don't give a damn if he stays or goes, I just wonder about the hypocrisy sometimes. Why are some people held accountable while others are not.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Didn't Quinn take himself out of the running for HC jobs the last couple of years? I would assume he did this because he knew he had no chance, and claimed big D is where his heart is. He hasn't done this as of yet, soooooo. You never know

Carson

Reaction score
Didn't Quinn take himself out of the running for HC jobs the last couple of years? I would assume he did this because he knew he had no chance, and claimed big D is where his heart is. He hasn't done this as of yet, soooooo. You never know
Correct he did that the previous few years.

I believe he thought he’d land a job and was checked out near the end of the season

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
That's a fair question. Now ask yourself what type of talent did he have to work with?

The Titans last starting quarterbacks were Tannehill, Mariotta, and now rookie Levis.....I swear, last great qb that team had was old man Warren moon lol.

I believe he brings a culture of toughness and accountability he learned from his Patriot days....but I could be wrong
I wasn't checking you I was asking, but the last line sounds great to me!!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
OR MAYB he's better at being a DC than a head coach

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I'm curious..... why does a certain QB always get injury excuses while the DC doesn't? Two impact starters were lost for the season in Diggs and Vander Esch, and they lost a promising rookie in Overshown before the first game. They also lost Goodwin for the season in November.

I'm not defending DQ and don't give a damn if he stays or goes, I just wonder about the hypocrisy sometimes. Why are some people held accountable while others are not.
Dak, Dak, Dak, Dak, Daaaaak!!!

Bagman

Reaction score
I’ve been on the Quinn is a fraud train for well over a year. Look it up.
So have I. I can't stand his system. Very small front sevens. Turnover reliant. Weak in the middle of the field. Can't stop mobile QBs. Gets killed by play action/misdirection. Cannot defend perimeter running game. Any team that commits to the run for 60 minutes can beat Dallas. Yeah, I think Quinn's D is a fraud. To top off everything else, half his defense either lines up offsides or jumps at the worst time. Zero discipline drilled into those guys.