J.Jones, M. Spears and S.Ryan for Losman...

Reaction score
Well the results of our trade with Buffalo are now final. Ryan might have been a throw away pick, but my goodness! I'd say we pretty much pistol whipped the Bills at this point...

Gaede

Reaction score
I still think Ryan'll be good...Campbell getting older, Ryan will be a nice second tight end in when Campbell is finished

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
yes we know very old topic we raped the bills like we rape the Commanders every year, its over and done, lets move on

Tripod

Reaction score
Even though the guy has a 38.9 QB rating coming out of his 4 appearances last year the Bills fans are sure this guy is god's gift. The guy broke his leg bumping shoulder pads with a CB in practice. I think they're in for a big letdown with J.V.Loserman.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
yes we know very old topic we raped the bills like we rape the Commanders every year, its over and done, lets move on
Yes but the final result just came in with the Spears pick so the news is not THAT old. It's nice to revisit a good ole fashioned butt whupin' in a trade like that.

bsheeern

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
Yes but the final result just came in with the Spears pick so the news is not THAT old. It's nice to revisit a good ole fashioned butt whupin' in a trade like that.
Don't worry about that guy man, he post like every re-treaded article that has been on the internet!

Zaxor

Virtus Mille Scuta
Reaction score
yet Losman (at least to the Bills) is a better qb than Bledsoe

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Don't worry about that guy man, he post like every re-treaded article that has been on the internet!
ouch that hurt, right, so i see you mkae GREAT contributions to this form, at least i post something worthwhile.

bsheeern

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
ouch that hurt, right, so i see you mkae GREAT contributions to this form, at least i post something worthwhile.
You knocked a guy who posted something because you thought it was "OLD" News even though we hadn't used all of the pics from that trade.
Meanwhile you usually post the exact same article that has been posted earlier in the day and sometimes remove the heading and author to make it liik as though you wrote it.
I was just letting the guy know that it was ok to post what he did. You didn't have to tell him it was old news, and to move on, when you're known around here as the king of old news!

Reaction score
Regarding dragonboys post: Ya, wasting yours and everyone's time by posting and reposting your objections to a topic that others may or may want to discuss is such a worthwile contribution. Your a real mensa, where would we all be without you?

Spears was just drafted Mr. wonderlick, how old can the topic be? If you object to it, then ignore it! Damn, I feel sorry for your husband, you must be the nagging type.

ravidubey

Reaction score
Wayyy too early to tell. As hard as QB's are to find and develop, if Losman has any success at all, the trade would have been more than worth it for Buffalo. Too bad they are sacrificing a playoff run this year to do it ;).

cwbys4evr

Reaction score
Losman has talent alright, but he is extremely immature.

I am thinking Ryan Leaf at the moment.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
You knocked a guy who posted something because you thought it was "OLD" News even though we hadn't used all of the pics from that trade.
Meanwhile you usually post the exact same article that has been posted earlier in the day and sometimes remove the heading and author to make it liik as though you wrote it.
I was just letting the guy know that it was ok to post what he did. You didn't have to tell him it was old news, and to move on, when you're known around here as the king of old news!

First i never said he couldnt

Second, i wasnt bashing the guy,

Third i dont purposly remove titles to make it look like i wrote anything, i know nobody on here, and not trying to impress anybody on here.

And the last time i checked, i post information that has been posted on our team on the date its publsihed,
Some things in it may be old, but if you care so much, then you go out and get some "new" news.

And second since i was on here on draft day, ever since day 1 the number 20 pick thats all anybody was talkig about. thats why i made the statment of it being old news, really personlally i wasnt trying to lash out on him. I was j/k just forgot my smiley face.

So before you go trying to talk about other posters you know nothign about you might wanna check your sources.

bsheeern

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
First i never said he couldnt

Second, i wasnt bashing the guy,

Third i dont purposly remove titles to make it look like i wrote anything, i know nobody on here, and not trying to impress anybody on here.

And the last time i checked, i post information that has been posted on our team on the date its publsihed,
Some things in it may be old, but if you care so much, then you go out and get some "new" news.

And second since i was on here on draft day, ever since day 1 the number 20 pick thats all anybody was talkig about. thats why i made the statment of it being old news, really personlally i wasnt trying to lash out on him. I was j/k just forgot my smiley face.

So before you go trying to talk about other posters you know nothign about you might wanna check your sources.
Are you the same cat that took some heat about a month ago about making articles look like your own? Or am I wrong!

Roughneck

Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Are you the same cat that took some heat about a month ago about making articles look like your own? Or am I wrong!
Not sure how long ago it was but yeah, he took some heat because he kept leaving the author's names off the articles.

bsheeern

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Not sure how long ago it was but yeah, he took some heat because he kept leaving the author's names off the articles.
Thanks man. That is what I thought.