J.Jones, M. Spears and S.Ryan for Losman...

Reaction score
Roughneck said:
Not sure how long ago it was but yeah, he took some heat because he kept leaving the author's names off the articles.
And take a look at someone's first post titled "Glenn on his way to Dallas." He jumps in and trys to take credit for for finding it first, and promptly gets smacked down by half the folks in here! Who is this guy!? What fun is there in taking credit for other people's contributions, and trying to police what others can say?

Tobal

Reaction score
Well if Losman leads the Bills to 4 superbowl campionships then in 10 yrs people will call it a stupid trade even if Spears and JJ have good careers the fact is it's a great trade for us, we wouldn't have takens Losman anyway and it might turn out to be great for Buffalo it depends on how Rogers and Campbell turn out compared to Losman.

How many other ways do we want to turn this trade over and examine it?

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BEASToftheEAST said:
Regarding dragonboys post: Ya, wasting yours and everyone's time by posting and reposting your objections to a topic that others may or may want to discuss is such a worthwile contribution. Your a real mensa, where would we all be without you?

Spears was just drafted Mr. wonderlick, how old can the topic be? If you object to it, then ignore it! Damn, I feel sorry for your husband, you must be the nagging type.

first since i'm only 16 i seriously doubt i woudl ahve a husband

second since i'm a hetrosexual guy i doubt again if i was old enough i would have a husband

third i got lazy didnt want to edit my post there was suppose to be a smiley face at the end, you know the kind that says im palying since i kinda did talk about the bills in the middle hence forthe i wasnt trying to how can i say this "dis" him. Sorry if i drew your despise, didnt know gettig lazy on one post derserved crtisi,maybe i'll watch what i say since you are so sensitve.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
Are you the same cat that took some heat about a month ago about making articles look like your own? Or am I wrong!

yes i was and so hene forth i made sure i posted the author and the link, yes i saw peopel werre seeing it wrong so i started doing that once it was brought to my attention, go check my lastest aticles not one doest ahve an author in it. I wasnt trying to do it on purpose it was something that i jsut didnt really thought to include

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BEASToftheEAST said:
And take a look at someone's first post titled "Glenn on his way to Dallas." He jumps in and trys to take credit for for finding it first, and promptly gets smacked down by half the folks in here! Who is this guy!? What fun is there in taking credit for other people's contributions, and trying to police what others can say?

and if you look later in the post yous ee that i promytl said i was joking, speaking that i did say it in ajoking manner, i didnt really care, i love the fact glenn was on his way to dallas, and gave him props for his first post as well as the information, so read the whole thread before you start trying to donw someone.

bsheeern

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

second since i'm a hetrosexual guy i doubt again if i was old enough i would have a husband

third i got lazy didnt want to edit my post there was suppose to be a smiley face at the end, you know the kind that says im palying since i kinda did talk about the bills in the middle hence forthe i wasnt trying to how can i say this "dis" him. Sorry if i drew your despise, didnt know gettig lazy on one post derserved crtisi,maybe i'll watch what i say since you are so sensitve.
How about just don't comment on someone else's post unless you agree or disagree with what they say. That is what this board is for not for you to tell people that they are talking about old news!

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:

Alright, someone arrest me for assulting a minor. Sorry DragonKing, didn't know you were 16. I imagined you to be some middle aged layed off control freak, didn't know you were a teen. Truce.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
How about just don't comment on someone else's post unless you agree or disagree with what they say. That is what this board is for not for you to tell people that they are talking about old news!

this board is not for you to tell other posters what to post and when to past. Lattime i checked this board was to poast opinions, and as i stated so many times in this thread I DIDNT MEAN IT. i really dont care what news it is. shiny bright orage or pink, still we raped buffalo in the trade and thats that, just as i siad adn thats the fact, we raped them, no matter what he does as longs as our guys come out starter and probowlers we still win, 3 for 1 beats anything he can do. No can we please redirect the subject back to the topic of the thread, and it didnt deal with ME!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
BEASToftheEAST said:
Alright, someone arrest me for assulting a minor. Sorry DragonKing, didn't know you were 16. I imagined you to be some middle aged layed off control freak, didn't know you were a teen. Truce.

sorry i'm not into the controling type and i like working, thats why i go to school:D(notice the smile means joke) yea sure truce, just dont call me a woman:D(again the smile joke see the pattern)

bsheeern

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
this board is not for you to tell other posters what to post and when to past. Lattime i checked this board was to poast opinions, and as i stated so many times in this thread I DIDNT MEAN IT. i really dont care what news it is. shiny bright orage or pink, still we raped buffalo in the trade and thats that, just as i siad adn thats the fact, we raped them, no matter what he does as longs as our guys come out starter and probowlers we still win, 3 for 1 beats anything he can do. No can we please redirect the subject back to the topic of the thread, and it didnt deal with ME!
You're right it didnt' start with you but you made it into a personal thing by acting like he was posting some old news and you're the News police or something. Learn to respect people kid. It might pay off in the future!

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
bsheeern said:
You're right it didnt' start with you but you made it into a personal thing by acting like he was posting some old news and you're the News police or something. Learn to respect people kid. It might pay off in the future!

no you made it perosnal when you reacted to it, looking at the thread only two people came out and said anything, one of them put in a truce, so really i beilve you sir are the opne making it perosnal, adn speaking at that i apologize and said that i made a mistake you should (talking about respect) jsut drop it, cause it causes for no more posts about it.

I know how to respect people, but if i remember correctly a man/boy/teen can make mistakes so how about yous top treating this like i called him an idiot and wanted to ban him, and just cool off, it didnt need all that you have to say about me, speaking of that fact you dont even know friggin first name.

bsheeern

Reaction score
dargonking999 said:
no you made it perosnal when you reacted to it, looking at the thread only two people came out and said anything, one of them put in a truce, so really i beilve you sir are the opne making it perosnal, adn speaking at that i apologize and said that i made a mistake you should (talking about respect) jsut drop it, cause it causes for no more posts about it.

I know how to respect people, but if i remember correctly a man/boy/teen can make mistakes so how about yous top treating this like i called him an idiot and wanted to ban him, and just cool off, it didnt need all that you have to say about me, speaking of that fact you dont even know friggin first name.
WHAT???????? Re-type in English so I can understand
My comment was not to you to begin with it was to someone else. So chill out kid and get over it. There are more important thing in life. You made a mistake, other people brought it to your attention, they told the other guy not to worry about it, you apologized. ENOUGH SAID

cowheel

Reaction score
Still too early to tell...

could be that this trade benefitted both teams... not just us.

jaman4

Reaction score
Well, looking at it from only the Cowboys point of view, it was really Jones, Ryan and Spears for Stephen Jackson. I was pissed at the deal last year cuz i really really wanted Jackson once he started falling down the board, but now that i look at it, it looks pretty good!

Reaction score
jaman4 said:
Well, looking at it from only the Cowboys point of view, it was really Jones, Ryan and Spears for Stephen Jackson. I was pissed at the deal last year cuz i really really wanted Jackson once he started falling down the board, but now that i look at it, it looks pretty good!
Good point. I think S. Jackson has a chance to be a great player. But the same must be said for JJ, and of course we got him for less.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Another thread ruined... moving to Smack Talk Zone... :rolleyes: