J.Manziel in AT&T Stadium

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
BkgQWa4CEAAVOj6.jpg

If he begins to fall, get used to the sight.

BkgPKX-CAAA7zwO.jpg

This too considering their friendship haha.

Little Jr

Reaction score
I've said many times if he drops to 16 he will be a cowboy. A great trade down or locking jj up in the bathroom is the only way he isn't.

Coy

Reaction score
He will never drop to 16 but if he gets past the 8th pick or so it could get interesting.

yentl911

Reaction score
I for one would love that. No chance it happens though. The kid is a winner and a playmaker. I would be all over that even with the glaring d-line needs we currently have. His wide open, playmaking style, is perfect for the NFL. Just my take.

Fredd

Reaction score
Jones would be screaming to the world that he doesn't care about winning, he only cares about publicity, marketing and money if manziel was taken @ #16, or God forbid, if they gave up resources to move up for Manziel...the FO has made good moves this off season in regards to the future of the team...picking this player up trumps all of that and denigrates the team's ability to be a winner in the future

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
He doesn't need to drop to 16 anywhere close to 10 and Jerry will move:eek::)

Exactamundo! However, I'd be willing to bet large sums of money he's gone by 4. Cleveland loves him although they are sandbagging (sources within the Browns org). Bradford ain't "the man" in St. Louis. Texans need a QB BAD. JAX does too. Behind closed doors Minnesota is interested no matter what dbag Zimmer says on tape. Lots of posturing and smoke screens going on.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he drops to 16 (won't happen), the Cowboys will trade the pick. I don't think there's any chance of Jerry using his top resource of the offseason on a player who creates a QB controversy.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactamundo! However, I'd be willing to bet large sums of money he's gone by 4. Cleveland loves him although they are sandbagging (sources within the Browns org). Bradford ain't "the man" in St. Louis. Texans need a QB BAD. JAX does too. Behind closed doors Minnesota is interested no matter what dbag Zimmer says on tape. Lots of posturing and smoke screens going on.

I agree but we can dream

Fredd

Reaction score
If he drops to 16 (won't happen), the Cowboys will trade the pick. I don't think there's any chance of Jerry using his top resource of the offseason on a player who creates a QB controversy.

Bingo!

vicjagger

Reaction score

Yes, please!!!

(Assuming Aaron Donald is gone).

reddyuta

Reaction score

lol,this is so cute.