Twitter: Jabril Cox on Daniel Jones Play

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
LOL. Jaylon Smith? Diagnosing plays? I havent heard those 2 things in the same sentence. Ever.
Yeah Jaylon compared to a rookie... Cox is gonna be great, but even the head coach said he has a lot to learn. It's more to football than see ball get ball, bro.

Scotman

Reaction score
It’s kinda out of character
He has a rep of being a quite guy but he’s a young man who made a huge play, and a mistake with the post
The leaders on the team will talk to him and he will learn from it
I'm sure you're right. I honestly don't know anything about him on a personal level. We've stayed out of this kind of stuff and I don't think that's an accident. Someone will pull him aside if they haven't already.

conner01

Reaction score
Yeah Jaylon compared to a rookie... Cox is gonna be great, but even the head coach said he has a lot to learn. It's more to football than see ball get ball, bro.
Cox will learn with reps. He’s a very instinctive player but reps bring knowledge
He has a bright future

BEARCATSKLZ

Reaction score
Cox will learn with reps. He’s a very instinctive player but reps bring knowledge
He has a bright future
I totally agree, I like Cox... but at the current point in their careers, Jaylon get the nod in that category. NOW, I will enjoy watching Cox learn on the fly.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
This single play alone shows he is already better than Jaylon. He moved his feet and made a play. Dang I loved this draft pick.

Not only that but Jaylon gets run over by the TE there and doesnt even get a chance to sprint to the sidelines. If for some fluke reason he is able to disengage, he never even makes it out there for the tackle. And if there is a double miracle, there is NO WAY he tackles Jones like.