Twitter: Jabril Cox possibly tore ACL

Fizziksman

BanditHiro
Reaction score
Which given how well he played tonight, showing off that sideline to sideline speed and sure-handed tackling, isn't a bad thing.

When is D-Law coming back?

the issue isn't whether he's great at either it's more that Von Miller was always more valuable than Bobby Wagner.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
so do we trade back for Jaylon?

paddling.gif

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Darn. I was truly rooting for Jabril Cox. Hope he has a successful surgery and recovers fully in time for next season.

Gifford needs to step it up.

Francis Bernard needs to prove he deserves a spot on the team.

We need to find a LB. LVE is regressing badly. It's hard to understand it.

I'm waaaaay too buzzed to look it up. But if you watched Hard Knocks, that dude with his momma who looked like Queen Aoleon from Coming to America, he needs to come in as a LBer instead of a DE. He looked pretty good in the preseason as a DE, but he's built as a LBer. It took me like 10 minute to type this because I'm feeling no pain. Lol :cool:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
We need to find a LB. LVE is regressing badly. It's hard to understand it.

This is either a blessing in disguise or the impending train wreck.....this is going to force the team to make a decision...is LVE part of the solution or is this the end of the line. IMO he's been ostracized....guilt by Jaylon association...but he can still play. He's just not getting as many reps as he's used to...maybe that changes now....and his roll can be more defined now. I think that could be part of the problem....Quinn doesn't know how to use him. He's a down hill thumper...Quinn seems like he's always got him chasing plays down. Let him attack the line of scrimmage.....trust me...he can completely wreck a run game if you allow him to. I think he's been coached up to ....here is your assignment...don't worry what everyone else is doing...and so far...your getting mixed results. You gotta let him attack the line of scrimmage more.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dang this sucks.
I think Bernard was DTR from the IR. Now is his chance.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This is a tough one to take as I was really looking forward to see him develop this year.