Twitter: Jabril Cox possibly tore ACL

ItzKelz

Reaction score
200w.gif

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
That really stinks. The special teams void probably gets filled by Francis Bernard coming off IR, but I was still hoping to see Jabril Cox get some defensive snaps at some point.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Bro, you're talking about Azur Kamara!

It would be interesting to see if he could make the switch from DE to LB? He played as a stand-up DE at Kansas but even as an edge LB. He has the size (6'4", 235 lbs) and speed (4.55 40 time) to potentially become a weapon at LB if he can improve on his twitch, hip flex and cutting ability.

That's him. ;) I totally forgot he's listed as a DE and not a LBer. But looking at his size you listed he looks more like a LBer. Dumping Jaylon and now losing Cox, we don't think we have the depth there anymore. This team is different so whatever they do I have faith in them.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Hope he recovers...I read that he already tore his ACL once in HS but not sure if it's the same knee. I would still draft a LB in the 3rd-5th round since they are thin at that position moving forward with LVE most likely gone and Keanu Neal is more of a nickel/depth LB.