Jack Del Rio the new Commanders DC

Proof

Reaction score
Jack Del Rio that defensive genius. We really missed out. You all know he has been out of football since he was fired from the Raiders job. The great Ron Rivera is basically the defensive version of Jason Garrett. Carolina's Superbowl team was better then any Cowboys team that I can remember in the 2000s. Their defense was devastating. Put clown suits on Dez and Romo. People think Lamar is great this season. He was nothing like Cam In 2015. Ron Rivera coaching style did nothing to help them to the Superbowl. When they needed him to coach the next season after Cam got hurt they fell apart. If the Commanders were smart they would draft a quarterback with the second pick.

feel like I disagree with every point in this post.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
As of today I got the Commanders winning the division next year if they can figure out the quarterback situation. Their defense when healthy has always been good. They fix the offense? They will be right there.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Skins have talent and coaching on defense. If Haskins makes a leap to good they will be better than the cowboys.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
at least they are making changes. not threating yet, but at least they are doing something.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
while the skins are hiring competent coaching ,

what the hell is jerry doing ?!?!?!

cern

Reaction score
doesn't matter what skins do. we'll be so good next year (like this year) the big dance is in the bag. no amount of coaching can trump the team jerry takes full credit for putting together.

Daillest88

Reaction score
As of today I got the Commanders winning the division next year if they can figure out the quarterback situation. Their defense when healthy has always been good. They fix the offense? They will be right there.
Lol seriously?? When has there defense been good??

J817

Reaction score
lmao based off of what? Please explain?

Are you serious?

SYNDER just fired his GM. Think about that for a minute.

SYNDER just hired a coach WHO is currently INTERVIEWING for his assistant coaches. Think about that for a minute.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Are you serious?

SYNDER just fired his GM. Think about that for a minute.

SYNDER just hired a coach WHO is currently INTERVIEWING for his assistant coaches. Think about that for a minute.
Snyder kept Bruce Allen in office for how long? Dan Snyder has won absolutely nothin since taking over the skins franchise , they have like a 32% winning percentage since taking over. He’s just like jones but worse. Skins lose next year I’m sure he will step in and do something stupid lol.

J817

Reaction score
Snyder kept Bruce Allen in office for how long? Dan Snyder has won absolutely nothin since taking over the skins franchise , they have like a 32% winning percentage since taking over. He’s just like jones but worse. Skins lose next year I’m sure he will step in and do something stupid lol.

Stupid like trading two first round picks for Joey Galloway?
What about the Roy Williams trade? How did that go?
How long did Jerry leave Garrett as HC? Still hasn’t fired him yet FYI
Did Snyder force TO down his HOF coaches throat?
Is Snyder taking the role as the GM of his franchise only reaching the playoffs 3 times in 20 whatever years.

But your right Synder didn’t have a previous relationship with Jimmy Johnson and hire him as his first coach only to ultimately win three SBs.