Jack Del Rio the new Commanders DC

Daillest88

Reaction score
Stupid like trading two first round picks for Joey Galloway?
What about the Roy Williams trade? How did that go?
How long did Jerry leave Garrett as HC? Still hasn’t fired him yet FYI
Did Snyder force TO down his HOF coaches throat?
Is Snyder taking the role as the GM of his franchise only reaching the playoffs 3 times in 20 whatever years.

But your right Synder didn’t have a previous relationship with Jimmy Johnson and hire him as his first coach only to ultimately win three SBs.

lol!! And? Jerry did hire jimmy johnson. Ultimately his decision so yea he had
Success in his first 6 years by bringing in jimmy johnson. But no Snyder was involved giving up 3 first round picks for rg3 lmao. Couldn’t even resign cousins because he wanted no part of that organization, look at Trent Williams. Snyder could of easily fixed all that but ok

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
Everything is perfectly fine. We have this supremely talented roster and Jerry. Who needs coaching, right?

J817

Reaction score
lol!! And? Jerry did hire jimmy johnson. Ultimately his decision so yea he had
Success in his first 6 years by bringing in jimmy johnson. But no Snyder was involved giving up 3 first round picks for rg3 lmao. Couldn’t even resign cousins because he wanted no part of that organization, look at Trent Williams. Snyder could of easily fixed all that but ok

Both owners have done idiotic things in their pasts. If I had a choice I’d take neither. All I know is right now, the Commanders have hired a pretty good coach who is interviewing a pretty good DC who will potentially be getting a pretty good player in Chase Young AND the team will eventually be getting a GM who will probably not be doing press conferences after every game. Plus for me but ok.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Two good hires for the Commanders. They’re going to be a better team for sure.

stiletto

Reaction score
I like these coaches. I don't really go for retreads as coaches but these two guys (Rivera and Del Rio) I've always liked. I do think the Commanders will improve as long as Danny boy can stay out of the way.