Jackson MVP, Dak 2nd

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Loved the piece on former players who passed during the year, well done.
Loved learning more about Cam Hayward and his work as the Walter Peyton Man of The Year, well deserved.

The whole show was well done.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak got the last laugh winning play of the year. Who is the real winner?
I'm not shocked.....:espn: hates us

Screenshot_2023_01_22_at_9.49.02_PM.png

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Kind of odd that the two consensus MVPs each failed to lead their team as expected in the postseason yet again. It not only speaks volumes about them in key games, but also speaks volumes about each team's HC who failed to get their respective teams ready for the challenge.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not shocked.....:espn: hates us

Screenshot_2023_01_22_at_9.49.02_PM.png
Then they ask why our Defense gave up after his sack (to take us out of FG range) and then his 2 INT.
Man, no way I risk my body for the almost MVP knowing what I learned from the 2 SF losses!!!

Nav22

Reaction score
Dak had a fantastic regular season.

Dak also froze up and choked in the 1st half vs Green Bay when the playoff lights got bright.

Both can be true, and both are true.

In a slight defense of Dak vs Green Bay, once he FINALLY got into a rhythm and we started scoring, the defense kept wilting and didn't give us any type of shot to come back.

San Francisco was down 17 points at half in the NFCCG, but their defense flipped the switch in the 2nd half.

We were down 20 at half and our D never flipped the switch.

It is what it is. Do better next time, everyone. Please?

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
Congrats to Jackson. 2x is impressive.

Since everyone is sharing their opinions in here -

The real “MVP” is Patrick Mahomes, and he will be until he falls off a cliff performance-wise, or retires.

But I really think it should have gone to McCaffery, or Hill. Just giving MVP to whatever QB has the best year every year is getting old.

SHAMSzy

Reaction score
I agree with Lamar because BAL smashed SF. Had SF beat BAL, CMC would be my MVP. It was close and that was the difference. On that note, the media clearly wants to downplay RBs. The fact they are interviewing Purdy post game and not CMC after these playoff wins blow my mind.