Jacory Harris

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Man that kid would look good with a star on the side of his head.

DA U!

The kid is legit. I think 2011-2012 he'd be an excellent young QB to draft.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
The thing I really like about him is his demeanor. To quote Outkast, he's cooler than a polar bear's toenail.

Seriously, this kid is a leader. I'm still in the Hope Romo Pulls Through camp but Harris is going to be a very good NFL QB.

Danny White

Winter is Coming
Reaction score
I realize he just beat my Sooners, so I'll give him that. But as a pro prospect he doesn't seem to be a very good passer.

And I'm not just basing it on that one game. I also watched him against Florida State and VT. He's an impressive competitor, but I just don't like the way the ball looks when he throws it.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
He's got a LOT of work to do on his mechanics. Every time he throws a pass, it looks like his legs are going in several different directions and his whole throwing motion seems hectic. Also I have my doubts as to his ability to read the whole field...he plays exclusively out of the shotgun and it looks like to me that he's only reading half or a third of the field on any given play. There was another guy who was notable for having that done to him by his offensive coaches that was a former top pick...his name was Akili Smith.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Danny White;2998667 said:
I realize he just beat my Sooners, so I'll give him that. But as a pro prospect he doesn't seem to be a very good passer.

And I'm not just basing it on that one game. I also watched him against Florida State and VT. He's an impressive competitor, but I just don't like the way the ball looks when he throws it.

LoL OU fan must of thought it was going to be a blow out. Jacory is too good.

Goldenrichards83

Reaction score
The kid plays like he has icewater in his veins. I love his game. He is very accurate on the deep pass and always about buisness. I would love for us to grab this guy in 2011.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Goldenrichards83;2999110 said:
The kid plays like he has icewater in his veins. I love his game. He is very accurate on the deep pass and always about buisness. I would love for us to grab this guy in 2011.

Exactly not many young QB's can play like that after throwing 2 INT's against a top 10 team.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Setting heart aside, which he seems to have in spades, if he doesn't fix the mechanical flaws in his game and show that he can grasp something other than the spread, he's not going to amount to much in the NFL I'm afraid.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
DIAF;2999166 said:
Setting heart aside, which he seems to have in spades, if he doesn't fix the mechanical flaws in his game and show that he can grasp something other than the spread, he's not going to amount to much in the NFL I'm afraid.

:rolleyes:

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2999175 said:

Why? Look, from the sound of your posts I can figure out that you are a super Miami homer, but come on. Jacory Harris is a great college player, but unless he works on the things I mentioned, he'll be starting his NFL career with one hand tied behind his back. I'm not the only one that thinks this way, either. Go look up any scouting report on Jacory Harris, they all say the same thing.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
LOL

the best QB in college right now is

Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan
Height: 6-3. Weight: 226.
Projected 40 Time: 4.80.

2/4/09: Dan LeFevour threw for 2,784 yards, 21 touchdowns and just six picks as a junior. He also rushed for 592 yards. His YPA (7.4) and completion percentage (66.8) were both pretty solid.

5/1/08: Looking to be the next talented NFL quarterback from the MAC, Dan LeFevour threw for 3,652 yards, 27 touchdowns and only 13 picks in 2007. He completed 65.4 percent of his passes, and rushed for 1,122 yards and 19 scores

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
UnoDallas;2999688 said:
LOL

the best QB in college right now is

Dan LeFevour, Central Michigan
Height: 6-3. Weight: 226.
Projected 40 Time: 4.80.

2/4/09: Dan LeFevour threw for 2,784 yards, 21 touchdowns and just six picks as a junior. He also rushed for 592 yards. His YPA (7.4) and completion percentage (66.8) were both pretty solid.

5/1/08: Looking to be the next talented NFL quarterback from the MAC, Dan LeFevour threw for 3,652 yards, 27 touchdowns and only 13 picks in 2007. He completed 65.4 percent of his passes, and rushed for 1,122 yards and 19 scores

Dude sucks not impressed by his numbers either.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The guy is a cool customer. Ice water in his veins with that neither up nor down attitude. Reminds me some of Marc Bulger in that way. Marc would look the same if he scored a touchdown or made an INT...just one of those well nothing phases me and it is back to business look.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;3000129 said:
Dude sucks not impressed by his numbers either.

well we will see - I watrched him last year - I thought he was pretty good

we see at the combine

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
I saw Dan LeFevour play against UGA last year and wasn't real impressed either, but then again he was playing with Central Michigan talent vs. an SEC defense. He at least looks to have NFL tools, though.

ghst187

Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2997985 said:
Man that kid would look good with a star on the side of his head.

DA U!

The kid is legit. I think 2011-2012 he'd be an excellent young QB to draft.

except that he sucks

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
DaBoys4Life;2999119 said:
Exactly not many young QB's can play like that after throwing 2 INT's against a top 10 team.

I put money on Dan LeFevour making it before that SCRUB